𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ... april o'neil

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

chapter iii:april o'neil

chapter iii:
april o'neil

      FAY KEPT A TIGHT GRIP ON RAPH'S SHELL AS SHE WAS PIGGYBACKED, HUDDLING OVER TO THE PLACE WHERE DONNIE HAD TOLD APRIL MEET. Hacking into the woman's laptop, sending a message to her was easy for Donnie which Fay would never understand how he was so smart. Fay had to keep a tight hold on Raph's shell as they continued to jump from building top to building top as she wouldn't be able to keep up with her own speed.

   She shut her eyes a couple times as the heights got higher and higher, but mostly, her eyes would wonder about her surroundings. She took in the beauty that was New York city, the blinding lights of hundreds of places. It was surreal.

   The auburn-haired girl was astonished at the sights. She had never stood on top of a building and actually took in the beautiful environment around her. Times like this made Fay feel special–made her feel alive than what she normally felt during the day.

   They'd arrive where they agreed to meet April O'Neil. Still, Fay was crouched onto Raph's shell, her head placed on his neck as she watched the black-haired woman stand there. She glanced around, presumably looking for the turtles and called out, "hello? You told me to come here. I didn't bring anyone with me. I did exactly–"

   Mikey was the first to jump down, causing April to cut herself off and gasp from surprise at the unexpected, sudden action. The turtle with the orange mask turned the woman around by the shoulders, glancing her up and down, "okay? Are you April O'Neil?"

   Donnie came down next, grabbing out his technology from his wrist and the girl was blinded by a bright light coming from Donnie as he scanned, "initiating retinal scan. Scanning, scanning, scanning,  scanning. Scan complete. It's her. It's her. Guys, it's her!" Donnie called out as April brought her hand up to cover the light from her eyes, backing away into Leo's grasp.

   Leo slung his arm around April's shoulder, "of course it's her, Donnie," Raph gently put Fay down and the girl chuckled at Donnie's enthusiasm, "who else would it be if it wasn't her, Donnie?" April turned her head at the sound of a new voice and met eyes with the teenage girl. April's eyes widened at the sight and a frown contorted but was brought back with Leonardo as he spoke, "hey. Really glad you could make it."

   Leo turned April around so his arm wasn't slung over her shoulder and she stood in front of him, facing the turtle whilst Raph landed behind the woman, "hey. There's someone important we want to introduce you to, but first ..."

   With that, Raph draped a loose bag over April's head as they made their way to the sewers.