Chapter 23 - The Epilogue.

Harry was sat on a chair being styled and worked on for the day. He just got his hair cut, letting it go for donation.

Meanwhile a stylist worked on his hair, another person worked on his face. Not necessarily putting make up on, but making sure his skin is smooth for pictures. He thought that was stupid but he accepted the help anyway.

Liam and Zayn were sat on the couch behind talking lowly all dressed in suits.

They've just graduated a few months ago, Liam moving away to London while Zayn moved to the states to get a better career.

Still, he was happy to be hanging out with them once again. Bringing memories from when they were at uni and being stupid young adults.

The woman behind Harry patted his back letting him know she was done so he looked up and checked himself in the mirror.

He felt different with shorter hair, feeling more free but he liked it. He was proud of his choice.

Zayn and Liam came up now, putting a hand on either side of his shoulder while they looked at him through the mirror. "It suits you", Liam commented and Zayn nodded adding another compliment.

They all walked to another room but the two lads left since Harry was getting dressed now.

Two people were in the room double checking the suits while Harry undressed himself and stood only on his briefs. "Which tie did you end up picking?", a woman asked nicely while she came up to him with his pants. "Blue".

They dressed him making sure everything fit nicely although they had already made sure weeks ago. "Lovely shade of blue", a man complimented while arranging the tie around Harry's neck. "I know", Harry smiled.

He looked at himself on the mirror, he felt so old. Like he is properly grown up now. Wearing a nice suit, a nice tie. He feels like a dad.

He smiled trying to trick the nerves inside of him, "You look lovely Harry. I'll see you outside", the woman spoke while she left with the man.

Harry took this time alone to breathe and set his mind on the right track. I mean, his mind is definitely set but there are still those nerves flying around that just don't seem to go away.

"Wow, you look great Harry", Niall spoke from the door holding a wine glass. "Thanks Ni", Niall smiled walking over, "Quick question", he said. Harry hummed looking over at the brunette. "Is it okay if I propose afterwards?".

Harry let out a chuckle followed by a grin, "You're going to propose?", Harry asked excitedly which Niall responded with a nod. "Yes that's more than fine Ni, wow", Harry said looking away with a wide smile. "I'm proud of you".

Niall smiled and Harry almost saw tears in his eyes, "Thank you Harry. Seriously". Niall pulled Harry for a side hug as to not ruin their suits in case Niall's drink spills, "Don't thank me, we'll share our happiness together today".

They continued talking until Anne came through letting them know it'll be starting soon. "I'm nervous for you if I'll be honest", Niall said as they walked up to where the rest of the boys were standing. "I'm nervous for myself too", Harry responded with a laugh.

Niall continued walking standing next to Zayn and Liam, on the other side standing Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton. They all gave Harry a smile before looking away at the rest of the guests that were sat.

Harry was standing next to the officiant who was looking down at a script before clearing his throat. He welcomed the guests and families keeping the message brief before his arm reached forward, "Let's welcome Louis Tomlinson".