Chapter 20 - The Coming Out Cake.

"You're sure you don't want to tag along?", Harry asked again at Louis who was laying down on the bed with his whole body covered under the duvet. "Yes Harold I do not want to go out, I've reassured you five times already", Louis replied dryly but Harry wasn't convinced.

Zayn had called him forty minutes ago asking to hang out with the group but Louis just did not want to leave Harry's bed and Harry didn't feel like leaving him alone while he goes have fun with the other guys.

"Louis can you imagine the look on their faces when I get there and you're not by my side?", Harry said and Louis popped his head from under the covers, "You can go to places without me idiot it's not like I'm glued to you", Louis joked causing Harry to roll his eyes. "Why don't you want to go out?". "Let's see...", Louis looked up at the ceiling pretending to be deep in thoughts, "One, I don't want to go out and two, I'm tired".

Harry sighed, resting his right hand on his hip while looking down at the floor, "Fine, I'll leave now and don't try cooking something. You can order— do you want me to leave money for you?", Louis chuckled, "No mum".

Harry left the bedroom after flipping Louis off, he still left thirty dollars on the counter knowing Louis would eventually wander around the kitchen after being bored all on his own. He screamed out a goodbye as he closed the door and walked towards the place he'll be meeting the boys at.

It wasn't a long walk, he recognized the blonde boy just a few feet ahead from him and he began walking faster now listening to the loud laughter.

Liam noticed him first, a wide smile appearing on his face causing Zayn and Niall to turn around and face him.

"Harry!", Liam called out giving him a side hug while Zayn patted his back with a smile. "Hi mate", Niall greeted, his blue eyes wandering around the empty street behind them. "Where's Louis?", Niall and Zayn asked at the same time. The two of them faced each other sharing a laugh before Harry cleared his throat to explain, "He didn't feel like coming, trust me, I tried but I think my bed has some invisible rope around his body preventing him from moving", Harry ended up ranting.

Niall nodded with a smile, "That's not your bed anymore Harry", he said now with a serious face, which again intimidated Harry just like that night at the game. "Yeah, and it's weird seeing you all alone without a shorter boy lingering next to you", Zayn said eyeing the empty space between he and Harry.

Harry scoffed turning to Liam hoping for a change in the conversation which Liam quickly understood, "Anyway, shall we go in?", Liam called out and Niall quickly agreed pushing the past conversation behind. Zayn, however, smirked as he walked behind Niall knowing the truth behind Harry's nervousness.

Harry now realized they walked into a small bar but from the outside it looked totally different. There were three poles in the middle of the room, and many small tables scattered all around which were already taken by older men and, wait... there are only men in here.

He looked around noticing the blue lights dancing all around the room, the guy that just walked past him wearing a red crop top and walking seductively towards a table and last but not least, a large pride flag near the back but still noticeable for everyone.

He looked back at the boys with wide eyes wondering if they walked in here by mistake but they looked calm as they searched for an empty table or booth.

Zayn looked back at him noticing the stare and was quickly pushed closer by Harry so they can talk more privately, "We're at a gay bar?", Harry asked and Zayn chuckled, "Congrats Harry, you're not stupid", Harry rolled his eyes but still eyes him hopelessly waiting for a proper answer which to be honest, was already answered.