Chapter 2 - The Cafeteria.

It was the last day of the week and Harry had so much work to do he almost wished he could repeat the day before.

He swore he heard Niall's loud laugh in his dream at some point. Yesterday was something and Harry didn't know if he enjoyed it or not.

He sat at the back of the class hoping to go unnoticed by the professor. Even though he wasn't hungover, he was still tired. He can only imagine what the other boys are feeling at the moment, or if they even woke up today.

The class was over after twenty minutes of doodling on his notebook and lunch was now on his mind.

He entered the cafeteria immediately recognizing the familiar blonde hair from yesterday in the line. He was on his own eyeing the food in front of him as he walked.

Harry ignored him and went to make the line trying to ignore everybody around him. He hates entering the cafeteria, everybody is hungry and the tables get full quick. It's a mess.

He got his plate losing sight of the blonde boy as he looked for an empty table which he found one in the farthest corner of the room. He only hoped he'd get there on time.

He placed his plate on the table before he sat down on the chair. His eyes glanced at the room around him, everybody walking around and chatting loudly with food in their mouths.

He was glad they were all minding their own business, Harry hates eating in front of people and just thinking about it makes him anxious.

He was half way done with his food when two plates were placed in front of him. His eyes rose up and he recognized Liam as he was now sitting down in front of him, "Glad you're here mate, couldn't find an empty table".

The other guy sat down next to Liam, Harry still didn't recognize him. At least he doesn't remember seeing him yesterday.

The guy didn't speak or introduce himself, he only munched on his food not looking up from his plate.

Later another plate was placed beside him and Harry didn't have much time to look up before he sat down next to him. But Harry recognized the checkered vans and that made him hesitate to look over at the guy next to him.

Liam looked up from his plate and examined Louis face with a smirk, "Still got that pillow mark Tommo". Louis stopped eating and placed a hand on his left cheek slowly caressing it, "Let it go Liam, can't fucking sleep in peace now can I?".

Although his choice of words were harsh, he still had a hint of humor in his voice and that made Harry smile. He wanted to look at his face and see what Liam was talking about but he couldn't even dare to move a muscle.

Liam made a couple of more comments which Louis decided to ignore and the other guy still remained quiet, but Harry couldn't say much about him since he was also not speaking.

"Niall wants to throw a party tomorrow to celebrate the end of the week. Swear he says that every single Friday and never throws one", Louis said over to Liam who only chuckled. "Hope it doesn't happen, guy needs a break from alcohol", Liam replied taking the last bite of his food.

Louis nodded and remained quiet as he chewed. His right leg began bouncing just like yesterday and Harry's eyes could only stare at his thighs, the way his muscles flexed each time under his tight jeans.

He averted his eyes though, quickly catching Liam's instead. "You know I was thinking it's so weird now after yesterday I keep finding you everywhere", he said over to Harry.

He furrowed his eyebrows wondering how Liam has never seen him before. He's walked past him a couple of times in the hallways, he's been to practice couple of times too and somehow Liam never caught his eye.