Chapter 5 - The Walk Home.

The following days Harry has been losing his mind.

He's been trying to catch up with his classes while finishing other works that are due soon.

If only he'd properly met Louis after his work would calm down he wouldn't be stressing out right now.

Although he and Louis actually never properly introduced themselves, it feels to him that they've passed that stage awhile ago.

He assumed Louis caught up with his name because of Liam and Louis is just overly an open person to joke around like best friends.

To Harry it would feel awkward to ask him personal questions now. What if Louis wouldn't want to go that far?

That's a question he's been avoiding lately.

It comes up every time he thinks of Louis and he always pushes it away because he isn't ready for the answer.

Louis has many friends and he treats them all the same and those couple of times they spent together, Louis treated him exactly the same.

So Harry got up from his desk, running a hand through his hair.

This whole love thing Harry has realized now is making him stress more.

He knew from the start when he first caught those blue eyes that it'd be hard to not look for them every day after.

He knew it would end up like this, he just wasn't prepared.

He put on his running shoes and turned back around to look for his earphones.

Running always seemed to keep him out of his thinking mess, he's always had this habit ever since he was younger.

And right now, it seems he'll be running more often.

He decided he'd take a run to the park by the university and he'd head back home.

The park was about seven minutes away from uni, so overall he'd take a fifteen minute run twice.

It's a Thursday, an hour and a half after his last class ended and all he's done is think, not about his work though.

Harry realized he hadn't ran like this in awhile, he sort of misses it.

How the air runs through his hair. The sweat on his forehead runs smoothly down his face. Feeling his muscles with every step.

He enjoys running, maybe he could continue this habit but not only as a way to stop thinking.

He passed his university not taking a look in considering there were still a few students walking around.

Harry picked up his pace to get to the park faster but also was afraid of bumping into the people walking on the sidewalk so he kept his eyes on the people in front of him.

Nonetheless, he made it to the park five minutes later and he slowed down his pace.

He took a look around, noticing the kids eating ice cream on a bench, a few students walking with school bags. Just casual after-school activities he thought.

Harry looked down at his phone lowering his volume to be more aware of his surroundings. He didn't plan on staying here long but he ended up sitting down on a bench with his elbows on his knees staring out at the trees.

It was sunny but the sun wasn't hot on his skin, it was the perfect temperature to be outside in.

He zoned out for a few before he came back to his senses and got up with a sigh. He stretched his back and looked at the direction he came from trying to focus on running back home now.