An Hour of Unending Events

Start from the beginning

"Thanks Zuku, I wanna talk to Katsuki before he goes up if that's okay, could you go to the stadium and save me a seat at the bleachers?" I asked Izuku.

"On it." He smiled.

"All right, I'll bring snacks up there for us too." I cheered, as I ran off to Katsuki who was getting ready to leave for his waiting room.

I walked next to him.

"You already know you're gonna do great but I thought I'd tell you as well." I laughed lightly, bumping my elbow into his side as we walked.

I could feel him tense up at my praise.

"Yeah, I know." He muttered, bumping me back. "Hey, wanna make a bet?" He asked.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"We both know we're gonna be the ones making it to the finals, how about if you win, which you won't, I'll do something you want, no limits, and if I win the match you'll do something I want, no limits." He explained.

"Sure, but I'm gonna win." I said proudly, bumping into him again.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He pulled me into his waiting room as we approached it.

He pushed me lightly against a wall.

I could feel my face go numb.

"Can I?" He asked quietly, staring at me with his sharp crimson crystal eyes.

"Yeah." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me.

But he didn't pull away, and we stayed there like that until they called him out again.

He began to let go of me and I stayed in the same position as he stepped away.

"I have to go to my match, I'll be looking for you up in the bleachers." He smirked, as he walked off.

What the fuck was that.

------------------

I looked for my class in the bleachers and spotted Mina's pink figure.

I rushed over with my rattling snack bag, and hopped down stairs when I felt something grasp my hand.

I was pulled into a seat.

"Listen up, you'll be quiet." A deep voice muttered, as the grip on my hand tightened.

"Or I'll shoot this place up." He continued.

"You're gonna follow me and we're going to go hang out in a little alley and have some fun. So if you know what's good for this festival and your little friends attending, you'll stay silent." He muttered.

I quickly pulled open my phone when he wasn't looking and texted Izuku h, and with auto-correct I was able to send help before the man noticed my phone at my side.

He took it, "you won't be needing this." He grumbled.

"You're a beautiful little thing." He whispered in my ear.

I was stunned, I remembered this feeling all too well. Jamie.

(A/n: In case you guys forgot, Jamie was the man, caretaker would get paid to let in and r4p3 the kids in the orphanage.)

I knew this wasn't him, but it was the same situation.

I began to panic internally, whilst breathing heavily.

Izuku POV

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I opened it and saw a simple help from Y/n.

Weird, maybe she needs helps carrying snacks or something?

I got up out of my seat and checked the crowd, I spotted her not far from us seated next to a man.

He had his arm around her, but she looked terrified.

Could that really be happening?

Whatever it was, it was sketchy.

I made my way over.

"Hey, Y/n, is this a friend of yours?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied worriedly, turning her head to me.

We could hear explosions going off in the background from Kacchan.

She mouthed no, quietly.

So I was right, this was a creep situation.

But why didn't she bat him off?

Whatever that doesn't matter.

"I hope you don't mind Y/n, Y/n's friend," I nodded, "but I need to borrow her."

I noticed the grip on her arm tighten from him.

"No, she's quite fine here."

It was now people around the area started to hear our conversation and put two and two together to understand the situation.

Panic appeared on her face.

"No, let the girl go with the boy." A man behind Y/n protested worriedly.

I pulled out my phone and texted the 1-A group chat the situation.

I heard loud stomps come and an angry Mina demand the man let go of Y/n.

He pulled Y/n up and began leaving the bleachers.

He walked up the stairs quietly.

"Sir, please let go of her." I said, politely.

He grunted in response, not stopping.

"I won't ask again. Let her go." I grumbled.

The rest of the class began making their way over.

"Tsu, get Y/n." I asked.

Tsu extended her tongue and pulled Y/n close, her tongue around her waist. She flung into Tsu's arms.

I saw the man pull out a gun, I didn't think twice, I charged up the steps and used a small percent of my quirk, smashing my fist into him, sending his grip on his gun to fully losen.

It dropped on the floor.

Todoroki quickly extended his hand out and iced the gun, it began covering in thick frosty ice.

The crowd around us began cheering for us.

"Well what is this? A section of the crowd is cheering? And Woah! Is that a man on the floor?" Present Mic commentated.