"Don't be afraid I'll be right here with you." Kai said, helping you towards the window.

kai slipped his hand from yours,  climbing out of the window first with the help of ropes.

"Your turn!"

You took a deep breath and climbed out of the window, carefully. Praying for your good.

Clutching onto the ropes tightly, you looked down feeling anxious when you felt a hand on your lower back.

"It's ok y/n,take it easy and slide down with me. Okay!" He said and you nodded, suppressing your fear.

"I'll kill you. Once we get down from here." Kai chuckled,slowly lowering down followed by you.

You almost slipped out of balance but Kai held you before you could crash on the ground and break your bones.

"Careful."

Kai jumped on the ground, clapping dust off his hand before looking at you who clutched onto that rope for dear life and had your eyes closed.

"Y/n, you are almost on the ground" he said,poking your arm. You shot your eyes open and looked down before glaring at him.

You got down slowly and lunged towards him,ready to throw your hands at him when kai grasped your hand and turned you around,pressing your back against his chest, resting his hands on yours which were now wrapped around your own waist.

"Throwing hands on my precious face is a big no,no." He said resting his chin on your shoulder as your heart beat increased because of the closeness between you too.

"No one has the rights to touch my face.My face is going to be precious to many,i got to have my handsome looks." he said, chuckling. He wasn't looking as same as before. You weren't afraid of him anymore. Maybe that smile he showed you melted that fear away,You don't know.

Where was that rouge kai who literally scared the day lights out of you.Whatever this kai is far better then that kai.

Shaking of whatever your feeling.You quickly wriggled,getting out of his embrace and faced him.

"Well the last time I checked, you had your face beat up hard." You smiled sarcastically.

"Well, that was crucial situation back then.come we're getting late." He said turning around and started walking away from you.

"CrUciAl siTuAtion." You mimicked, giggling after that, slowly letting your guard off before trailing behind kai along the dark streets under the starry night of busan.

"Where you are taking me?" You said, walking beside kai while Swaying your hands back and forth casually.

"To an abonded building." The brunette let out making you furrow your brows in confusion.

"Huh why? Do have any spirit friends there?"  You chuckled at the end.

"No. I'm kidnapping you and an abonded building is perfect to hide you there so no one can find you. I'mma sell you to goons make lots of money" he said looking forward at the street lights.

You jerked your head at him, looking at him blankly.

"Did you just made that up?" Kai chuckled and nodded before grabbing your wrist and making you run with him.you shook your head laughed along with him while running beside him.

In less then 10 min you're standing infront of a huge building that stood tall until the sky.

"You are not really kidnapping me,are you?" You said, turning your head towards kai. He laughed shaking his head.