Iridessa waved a dismissive hand. " It's not like I can go all banshee on Harry. You and Ron are his best friends. I'm just a girl whom he happens to have a date with today."

" Boys," Hermione muttered," they're so stupid sometimes. If I was on a date with say...Ron , I wouldn't want him to ask you or Harry for a butterbeer also."

" Hermione , seriously , it's fine. I'm really not mad or anything. We're not even a couple yet so..."

Hermione nodded just as Harry and Ron walked out of Honeyduke's , carrying brown paper bags full of sweet goodies.

Harry handed Iridessa one with a wide grin on his face and it was really infectious, causing her to reciprocate with an even larger grin that made Harry stare at her with his feelings quite clearly written upon his face.

" Let's get to the Three Broomsticks. I'm thirsty ," Ron, ever the tactless and clueless, spoke up and Iridessa looked away from Harry, her grin dropping.

Harry could've happily murdered Ron Weasley then and there for causing that .

Taking Iridessa's hand , he sighed softly and began leading the way to The Three Broomsticks, hoping that , that would cool him off.

It didn't.

He was much angrier later on and Ron could just count his stars that he wasn't near him when he felt so furious.

A few days later it got even worse when he had a dream of being a snake who attacked Mr. Weasley and Dumbledore refused to even look him in the eye.
         💕❤️🌹❤️💕
" Why?," Iridessa asked her parents as they walked out of King's Cross station. " I don't want to stay with Uncle Sirius for Christmas. I want to be with you guys."

Carlisle's arm snaked around her shoulders. " I know , Iridessa , but your uncle truly wants to spend time with you. We'll be there on Christmas Eve. I promise."

She swallowed a painful lump, her eyes pricking with tears .
" Daddy, please , I ....I want to go home with you."

Carlisle sighed. His body tense. He loved this little girl of his so much and he'd go get her the moon if she asked, but she needed more than just  him and their family. She needed her Uncle Sirius also.

" Iridessa .... Little Missy, look , you'll be home for the summer. You missed years of spending time with Sirius. Be a good girl and visit with him? We'll come see you there at Christmas Eve. Really. I mean it."

Iridessa looked pleadingly at Esme for help.

" Mommy...," she begged.

" Sweetling.... Daddy's right. You'll be alright at your uncle's."

Iridessa huffed, stepping away from her parents. " I don't wanna," she said obstinately.

Carlisle breathed a sigh of frustration, his eyes meeting Esme's.

He needed to be steadfast in his decision to make his little girl stay with her Uncle for Christmas. He can't falter now.

" No, Iridessa. You will listen to me . You will visit with your uncle. That's final."

His harsh tone made her lips quiver and tears spill over her cheeks. He'd never been so harsh whenever she got scolded by him. This hurt. This truly hurt.

She didn't see his own hurt when she turned away from him, facing the street, her eyes searching for his car.

He felt guilty and hurt because he had used such a harsh tone with her. His love for this blessing outstripped every other feelings inside him. She was after all blood of his blood ,however watered down it was.

His sweet, sweet little Iridessa.

" The car's this way, Iridessa ," Esme spoke, her hand touching Carlisle's arm in a silent comfort.

She knew how much he loves this child of theirs . The only true Cullen besides himself. It was truly a miracle that she ended up with them.

Iridessa followed her parents to the car , wondering why they even bothered coming to pick her up if she was really just going to her Uncle's.

She frowned. She has a lot on her mind. The Weasley children and Harry left days ago already and Hermione had said that Umbridge has tried pestering her about it.

She'd tried it with Iridessa , but the girl stayed mum about it. She, in any case, didn't know everything. Only that Harry had one of his Voldemort dreams again.

She slid into the backseat of her Daddy's car, ignoring her parents completely, her eyes taking in the London scenery.

Traffic , like in all big cities, was vicious. She didn't know how anyone could live in a place like this.

Some small towns had traffic , of course , but not like the traffic in the big cities.

Carlisle switched on the radio and real Muggle music filled the confined space of the car.

She didn't particular like the song that was playing . It was one of those 90's upbeat songs that made her cringe.

The drive was silent otherwise. No one spoke and Iridessa didn't dare looking at her parents.

She was still hurt by her Daddy's harsh tone. And the fact that her Mommy didn't try to help her out.

They were at Grimauld Place before she knew it and Sirius were waiting for them near his doorstep. He moved to hug the youngest Cullen in greeting.

She reluctantly reciprocated, feeling displeased with herself and the world.

" Hullo, are you coming in ?," he greeted Carlisle and Esme.

" Just for a few moments. Our plane leaves at ten tonight," Carlisle said.

" Oh, alright then. Dessie, the other kids are waiting in the room you had shared with Ginny and Hermione in the summer. I think Harry can't wait to see you again."

She wanted to snort at that , but nodded instead. Moving towards 12 Grimauld Place, pushing open the  door, taking care not to fall over the coat rack in the front parlour. She didn't fancy being yelled at by one Walburga Black from the confines of her blinking portrait.

She almost tripped over Kreacher, though.

" Oh, Hi , Kreacher," she said , earning a glare from the prejudiced House elf.

He didn't like her much. She was a blood traitor and whatnot in his eyes.

She walked past him and to the stairs. Harry was sat at the bottom step , a book propped on his lap.

Quidditch Through The Ages .

Iridessa remembered him having it for a while now.

She moved to sit beside him, her head falling to his shoulder.

"How are you now?," she quietly asked, her hand groping for his.

"Fine ," he said, though not sounding like it ," Mister Weasley will live."

" Well, if he was a Muggle my Daddy would've gotten him better in no time at all."

Harry smiled softly. " He's that good?"

" Uh huh , yeah ."

" Iridessa," Sirius called softly from the kitchen doorway ," come and drink your tea."

She looked up in surprise. Her Uncle must've had a pot brewing already in anticipation of her parents coming in for a short time.

" Coming !"

She stood, leaning down to kiss Harry's cheek before walking off to the kitchen.

He watched her go, his hand going to his cheek .

He frowned. He'd rather she kissed him on the lips. Oh, to taste those sweet lips of hers... He sighed wistfully, his frown vanishing as a smile of total bliss appeared upon his lips .

Before this year was out , he promised himself, he'll kiss her. He wanted that so very much.

So very, very much.
        💕❤️🌹❤️💕
I know I take my sweet time most of the time . Sorry .