Chapter 10

*at home*

Nash left a while ago, and headed back home. Jack, Cam and I were in the living room. I had to tell Jack about who cam thinks I am. "Hey Jack can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." He said.

We stood up and walked into the kitchen. "What's up?" Jack asked.

"It's about cam." I said.

"What about him?"

"He still thinks I'm his girlfriend."

"Did you tell him you weren't?"

"Well... No. But it's because it's a bit too much for him to handle. It's the amnesia."

"So what is this? Are you breakin up with me?"

"Nononono, I love you Jack. But I need to handle with Cam. And I just wanted you to know in case he puts his arm around am the wrong way or something."

"You better not kiss him."

"I won't. I promise."

"Okay." He said and sighed. "I have to go home. Text you later." He said and kissed my cheek. "Bye." I said.

"bye." He said and left. I walked back into the living room and sat next to Cam. He put his arm around me. "I'm so glad I remember you now." He said. I nodded.

"Is something wrong babe?" He asked. My stomach had that weird feeling again.

"No. Just a bit tired. But it's fine." I said.

"Want to go to sleep? We can cuddle if you'd like."

"I'm okay. Thanks.... Babe." I said. He smiled wide. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I laid my head on his shoulder and soon.... sleep took over.