Chapter 6

"Will you... I don't know..." He said, scratching the back. His head. "Go on a date with me?"

"Yea. Of corse!" I said, happily. Jack was one of my best friends and he used to be my crush so I don't know how this would hurt anyone. So of corse i said yes.

"Phew. That was harder than I expected." He said. I giggled then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Jack G walked in then said, "cmon Johnson. We gotta go record our new song."

Johnson gave me a kiss on the cheek then said, "I'll pick you up at 7."

I smiled and nodded in reply. He winked at me then Gillinsky pulled him away.

After a bit, everyone left except for Jane. Well also Cam and I but we live here so... Yea.

Jane and I sat down, in the living room and then she asked me a question which I wasn't emotionally prepared to answer. "What happened between you and cam?" She asked. "Weren't you guys prom ki-"

"Long story." I said, cutting her of. I didn't even want to tell her, I didn't want to even think about it.

"I have time."

"I have to change." I said and changed the subject. I stood up and walked upstairs to change, passing Cameron on the way. I put on an oversized sweater and a pair of sweatpants and a pair of fuzzy socks. I walked downstairs and I heard Cameron and Jane talking.

"Cmon cam! Just tell me!" Jane begged. She probably asked him the same thing as she asked me.

"Fine." Cam said.

"YAY!"

"We dated for a long while...."

"Yea, you guys were prom king and queen."

"Yea. We were.... But then I was so stupid the day after."

"What happened?"

"Me and my friends went out and.... I was drunk...."

"And you cheated on her... Didn't you?"

I heard him sigh. "Yea, on this girl... Emma. I was stupid enough to let Belle slip through my fingers. I cheated. I was drunk. Ugh I hate myself."

"Awe.... Do you still love her?"

Before he could answer, my phone rang. I ran upstairs before they could see me and I answered it. "Yellow?" I said.

"No purple." Johnson said. I giggled and then i said, "what's up?"

"Just wanted to hear your voice." He said, making my stomach flutter. I blushed and smiled. "ready for that date?" He asked. I looked at the time. It was 6:46

"Oh no... I'm not even dressed oh my god I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm a bit early anyways."

"It's okay Johnson, but I have to go change. I'll call you when I ready okay?"

"Okay babe." He said. Oh my god.... He just called me babe. Oh my god. Oh. My. God. My stomach felt like there were butterflies emerging. "See you later." I said.

"Later." He said then the call ended.

I jumped up from my bed and hopped over to my closet and opened the doors up. "Someone's excited." I heard a voice say, which startled me so I jumped a bit. I turned around and saw Cam, "Sorry" he said.

"It's fine. I'm excited." I said smiling like an idiot.

"What for?" He asked, then his phone rang. He walked away to answer the phone call.