Growing tired of her constant degrading, Ran grabbed the top that was previously tied around Y/n's wrist.

"You know at some point I hated you too." Ran confessed as he lightly tied Y/n's hand together.

"I didn't know how to love you properly so I stayed unfaithful, then you just had walk back into Suna's life."

"So you're an insecure bitch, got it." Y/n said as she rolled her eyes.

That was Ran's last straw.

"I hope you have fun keeping your eyes rolled back."

Y/n's moans were muffled by Ran's hand as he slammed into her from behind.

The sudden force of intrusion almost made Y/n fall over if it weren't for Ran pulling at the rope keeping her up.

"I'm gonna show you just how much I hate you." Ran whispered into Y/n's ear before harshly biting down on her lobe.

Letting go of the rope, Ran leaned into Y/n grabbing her neck with his other hand. "You might want to hold your breath."

Ran said nothing more and he pulled his hips back before slamming back into Y/n fully.

Y/n screamed through Ran's hand as she felt his dick hitting her cervix. The way he was fucking her was nothing like before.

"Coming already? Who's really the bitch?" Ran mocked as he felt something from Y/n's thigh touch his.

The sound of their hips meeting, the obnoxiously wet sounds bouncing off the walls each time Ran buried himself inside Y/n had her overwhelmed.

Ran showed now mercy as he continued to Plow into Y/n, her ass jiggled against his pelvis from the force of his thrust.

Y/n knew Ran was also nearing his climax by the way she felt her walls warm up from the heat of his dick.

Ran said nothing as he filled Y/n to the brim, cum seeping past his dick and down Y/n's thigh .

Y/n laid still for a moment trying to catch her breath.

Once she was stable enough, she pushed Ran on his back, climbing on top of him.

Her palm rested against his throat and she slowly sunk down on top of him. "I hope you can hold your breath longer than me."

Ran let out of struggled gasp as Y/n bounced on top of him. He watched as his dick re entered her pussy each time she lifted her hips, her tits clashing right in front of his face.

Ran went to grab at her chest but was shocked when Y/n pinned both of his hands above his head.

Y/n held Ran's hand down tightly and she began to rock her hips on his.

Each time she moved against him, her pace would only get rougher.

"I hope you don't think you're in control, Princess." Ran smirked and thrusted his hips upwards to meet Y/n's.

The sudden thrust cause Y/n to halt as she grew distracted from the pit filling her stomach again.

Ran took that moment of weakness and flipped Y/n over as he remained inside her. He was now on top. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

The two struggled to kiss each other as Ran fucked Y/n into the bed. They paid no mind to the creaking and only focused on getting their aggression out on each other.

Y/n threw her head back as Ran sucked and bit at her tits, He was so deep inside her she would flinch when his hips made contact with her clit.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Ran, pulling him more on top of her , trapping him by her legs around his waist.

"You want me to make you a mommy don't you" Ran laughed into Y/n's ear, followed by a groan as she tightly clenched around him.

"Gonna fill you up again."

Y/n tugged at Ran's hair pulling his head back to expose his neck.

She clamped her teeth down on his neck to contain the screams leaving her mouth as she came on Ran's dick.

The feeling of her warm cum sliding down his neck was enough to make Ran go crazy.

Both of them could feel his cum splatter along her walls, filling her up.

Ran's thrust came to a slow as he pushed them through their high.

Y/n whimpered as Ran pulled out, watching their cum mixed together seep out of Y/n and onto the bed.

Y/n zoned out as she tried to get herself together. She didn't notice Ran leave the room.

She felt her heart break as she thought he would atleast come back to clean her up. He would always do that.

Tears of humiliation began to fall from her face as she suddenly felt like nothing but trapped by the 4 walls once again.

Y/n flinched as she heard the door freak open again, followed by Ran with some water and towels in his hands.

She quickly turned her head the other way and wiped away her tears.

"Were you crying?" Ran asked and he now knelt in front of Y/n cleaning up her thighs and wiping away any sweat and fluids on her body.

Y/n ignored him and turned her head away as tears were starting again.

Ran grabbed her chin, turning her back to face him. "Y/n."

"We may not be together anymore. But I'm not an asshole. I wouldn't leave you to fend for yourself after a moment of intimacy." Ran said as he continued his gentle dabs at Y/n's body.

        "I guess it's nice to know you aren't a total dick. But I can't forgive you Ran. You hurt me." Y/n said softly.

        She appreciated Ran for coming back and the after care but her heart was still heavy from his words.

     "I know and I'm sorry for that. I know you won't ever forgive me for that but please just know I'm sorry."

       Y/n wanted to believe him but putting her faith in him is where she went wrong anyways.

     "It's okay, we weren't good for each other in the first place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYE- FIEJDJEJDNSNNDNDNDNE

  Idek if this was hate sex fr or just Ran fucking the shit out of Y/n and her constantly degrading him 💀