"For what?" Ran asked as if he never did anything wrong.

     "Are you kidding me? You seriously think you've done nothing wrong? God you're so fucking pathetic."

      "Shut up." Ran said as he knelt down by Y/n, untying the rope that kept her down on the chair.

      "Or what? You're gonna tell me how I'm always the problem in a relationship and everything happens because of me again?" Y/n said as she got up from the chair.

     "Oh so it's okay for you to throw my vulnerabilities back in my face, but when I call you out it's a problem!?" Y/n almost yelled as she was getting angry remembering everything Ran said to her.

      "I FUCKING SACRIFICED MYSELF TO PLEASE YOU AND MAKE SURE WE HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP BUT THE ONLY THING I GOT IN RETURN WAS YOU CHEATING AND TREATING ME LIKE SHIT!" Y/n was now in Ran's face.

Growing tired of her screaming in his face, Ran slammed Y/n against the nearest wall, his hand resting on her throat. "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Y/n was quick to strike her palm across his face, tears now welling up in her eyes. "I fucking hate you"

Ran said nothing as he leaned closer to Y/n's face, their foreheads touching. "You hate me?"

"I hate you so fucking much!"

"If you hate me so much then why are your lips parted, and your heart pounding?" Ran was so close now, their lips were almost touching.

"If you hate me so much you wouldn't kiss me back" Ran intended to prove Y/n wrong and connected their lips.

Y/n fought against Ran but eventually gave in.

Both of them could taste the saltiness from Y/n's tears as their tongues clashed.

Y/n forgot the room had a bed in it until she felt her back meet a mattress.

No words were exchanged between the two as they broke the kiss every now and then to undress.

      Ran kept a firm grip on Y/n's neck as his hands ventured down her waist.

     "You hate me so much right? Let's hear how much you hate me now.

      Y/n let out a sharp moan as she felt her walls be penetrated by Ran's fingers.

     He wasted no time in increasing the paste of his fingers. Ran was being more aggressive than usual and they both knew it.

       "No matter how good you fuck me with your fingers, tongue or dick." Y/n started as her hand was now wrapped Ran's dick. She applied enough pressure to make him lose his composure and break the thrust of his fingers. "I will always fucking hate you."

         Moans were exchanged as the two stubborn played a game of tug and war. Each time Ran curled his fingers inside of her, Y/n would arch her back followed by her body trembling.

          "F-fuck" Ran began to stutter as Y/n gripped him tighter, pre-cum dripping down her hand.

       "You wanna cum don't you." Y/n laughed at Ran as she rocked her hips against his hand. "Beg for it you fucking bitch."

        Ran struck his hand across Y/n's face causing her head to turn. "Shut the fuck up"

    "You hit like a little bitch." Y/n teased Ran as he roughly flipped her on her stomach, pulling her hips in the air.

Y/n looked back at Ran, smirking. "What are you waiting for? Waiting for someone to give you to go ahead like usual? God you're such a little bitch."