Meta Liberation Army

Start from the beginning

" No worries, I've got your Broker right here, all in good shape, except for those fingers of course. Our objective is to liberate all Meta Humans, allow them to live freely and do as they please."

" I don't see any reason why we should oppose that." Compress turned to her, shrugging his shoulders light. She hummed lowly, slim eyes turning back to the phone. While that was something the League was looking to do themselves, the way this man talked about it seemed manipulative. There was something bigger behind this Meta Human freedom.

" What if he's trying to exploit our name like the Yakuza." Spinner suggested. Kuromi nodded, agreeing with that name. The last time they tried to team up with individuals of the same goal, Kai Chisaki killed their beloved Big Sis (r.i.p Queen, we love you.) and tried to have them bow down to him. They were also harboring and experimenting on a Little Girl. The taste in Kuromi's mouth turned sour. Foul bastards. I should've decapitated Chisaki when he killed Big Sis.

" Give us the Broker and we'll get back to you soon, we're occupied right now. I'll hear about your Revolution once our task is complete." Shigaraki answered, hoping the conversation would end quickly. It was at these times he missed having his Nintendo Switch in hand. 

" Why not hear me out now as you rest? That way, we both get what we want."

Kuromi was calling it now, this man had something further up his sleeve, and it didn't sound like they were willing to share power. 

" I won't be releasing the Broker now, because you aren't in any position to be calling the shots. I have the leverage here. Your Broker is an admirable man, I can imagine him wishing to remain in secret, staying close to the shadows, wary of the prying ears and eyes of the Heroes and Police."

He's talking like he wants to expose us somehow. Unmanly.

" He, unfortunately, never thought someone might be lurking in those same shadows. I acknowledge his foresight, however. He deleted his client files the moment he felt he was  watched. He didn't even wince when we started taking his fingers. As for the files, we managed to recover quite a few."

The League's facial expression turned into one's of surprise. If they had his client list, it was likely he had information on them all, and whether it was minimal or grand, information was information. Horrible deeds, real names, background. Those files could tell this Grand-Commander anything.

" I will raise a toast to his resistence! Quite a man he is. Us Liberation Warriors have worked hard, preparing for years to put our future into action. We've endured for generations,"" though hidden in the dark biding our time, spreading our roots far across Japan's soil! "

" A club, I believe you said? I'm not a fan for jokes. I have 116,516 hidden warriors, lying in wait, ready to take action."

" This guy is bluffing!" Spinner spoke in disbelief. He wasn't one to fall for scams like this man, but if only he knew how true a scam could be.

" You think so, Shuichi Iguchi?" Spinner's face broke out into surprise, not even the League knew his name. " Surrounding you in Niigata, if you need more evidence, is Atsuhiro Sako, Himiko Toga, Jin Bubaigawara, Tomura Shigaraki, and Kuromi Kurosawa." 

Kuromi's face broke into surprise as the League members turned to look at Compress and Kuromi, none of them truly knowing each other's names except for the select few who went by their names. Twice threw the phone to the ground, about 10 feet away from them.

" I'm afraid that won't do anything. We have eyes on you right now, thanks to our satellite. Go wherever you please, we'll always have eyes on you."