Meta Liberation Army

Start from the beginning

Kuromi moved on to Twice and Compress, ignoring most of the group's conversation. Compress was rough, his whole outfit practically torn to shreds. She let in incantation wash over him, his outfit turning anew, fresh and nicely pressed. 

" Thank you, my Lady! Wonderful to see you again." Compress greeted, bowing like a gentleman as he tipped his hat to her. She offered a small smile as she nodded, tapping his shoulder appreciatively. As she'd begun to walk away, Jin called out to them all.

" Hey, it's Giran!" Jin called out as his phone's ringtone made an odd sound. Kuromi glanced over at him, the Broker?

" WHAT?! I've been trying to get through to him all week and have received nothing but radio silence! Ask him if we have damage insurance!" Compress complained, waving his prosthetic arm around. 

" Giran cares about me more than anyone has! He got me into the League, promising I'd found friends like myself! I sure hope he's alright," Jin turned towards Compress as he spoke, remembering when the man had confronted him, offering a new life with people who could relate to him, share background with him. He answered the call, putting it on speaker.

" HEY MAN, WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY MAN COMPRESS'S CALLS?! YOU'RE THE WORST!!" Twice answered instead of Jin.

" That would be our fault, apologies."

Instead of Giran answering, a strange voice answered back. It was high-pitched and static-like, a voice changer. Kuromi turned towards the phone suspiciously as the rest looked at the phone in surprise. Where was their Broker?

" Tell me, you're Jin Bubaigawara, the Villain known as Twice, correct? 

" A voice changer..." Compress said, an unsure and suspicious tone to his voice. 

" Who are you and where is Giran?" Twice interrogated as the group began to gather together. 

" Never mind that now. Turn on the news if you can." Compress fished out his phone, the rest of the team circling around him to hear what was going on. Apparently, mutilated fingers had been appearing in a series of places the League had last traced.

 The Shie Hassaikai, then the Metropolitan Expressway, Endeavor's last fight in central Fukuoka.

 It was no coincidence that those fingers appeared randomly where the League had previously been active. 

Twice returned to the phone, " WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, PUNK?!"

" The Grand Commander of the Meta Liberation Army, Re-Destro." The high-pitched voice said on the other end. Shigaraki groaned from behind them, leaning his head back in irritation.

" First the Yakuza, now you Liberation People. All you old-timers trying to come-back, huh?" Shigaraki spoke, loud enough for them all to hear.

" You wanna get in on the trend while it's good, that's why you've been selling a lot of books lately." Shigaraki said, as if he was coming to a conclusion to a question.

" Think again. We're the ones who started the trend." 

" Congrats or whatever, what do you want with Mr. Giran, huh?" Toga snapped at the phone, a knife in her hand as if it would threaten the caller in some way.