"Don't mention it. Just, text me when you get home, okay?"

"I will."

She took a deep breath before hanging up, quickly searching for another name in her contacts.

She lightly tapped her nails on the counter, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Hello, yeah. We have a problem."

"What kind of problem?"

"Come to the shop at around nine, we will talk then."

"Alright, I will be there." Is all she heard him say before ending the call.

She took a big gulp of her water bottle, trying to calm her nerves before getting back to work.

Meanwhile, Ashton slowly but surely made his way back home. He took a shower, drank some tea and smoked a cigarette in front of his favorite comfort movie.

To sum it up, he was doing everything in his power to shake off any thought related to him.

He was about to get all cuddly with the blanket on the couch, but stopped in his tracks when he heard the ringtone of his phone.

He rushed to pick up the call, thinking that maybe Sierra needed something from him.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ashton!"

He frowned, not expecting to a man's voice on the other line. "Hey... Who is this?"

"Oops, sorry, my bad!" He giggled. "It's Niall. Is this a bad time for you? Should I call back later?"

"Oh, Niall hey!" The tattoo artist was suddenly agitated, quickly pausing the film he was watching. "No, your timing is perfect. How are you?"

"I'm doing good, how are you?"

"I'm fine!"

"That's great." The Irish man paused. "So... What are you doing right now? Are you still at work?"

"No, I have taken the day off actually."

"Do you have any plans?"

"Not really."

"Well... do you want to have dinner with me tonight?"

Ashton raised both of his eyebrows. "You don't waste any time, do you?"

Niall chuckled. "Let's just say I hate beating around the bush."

"I like that."

Horan smirked. "I will take that as a yes, then?"

"Sure, what the hell?" He answered, jumping out of his sofa.

"Amazing!" You could hear the excitement in his voice, which made the hazel eyed one smile. "I will pick you up in an hour, is that okay?"

"It's perfect. You've been at my house before, right? You remember where it is?"

"Yes, got it! I will see you at eight."

"See you."

Ashton quickly jumped out of his comfortable seat, making his way to his bedroom. Since he already took a shower earlier, he directly started going through his wardrobe.

He had no clue where Niall was going to take him... but you can never go wrong with a black button up shirt and some black pants, right?

With that in mind, he quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom. He washed his face, moisturized then styled his messy hair.