Since the hostage scene of  the blackmailer, They were now in direct contact of that sahab..who had now taken this blackmailing thing in his own hands.
Aryan was fed up. Despite so many tries from GOD he was not able to track down who this sahab is..he even contacted a police officer to help him out but it was all of no use..Sahab kept on giving threats without much of action in reality..

And now Aryan was in no mood to let this threat pass like that... this was becoming too much. Because of these threats he and Khanna have running around the city a lot, making sure that everyone is safe...And also finding about the drug peddlers with whom Ranveer was involved..all this only in a hope to collect enough evidence to prove his part in front of Arvind.

Ranveer had already shifted to his new flat after giving fake excuses to Arvind. Aryan had got many hints of about Ranveer and that blackmailer getting in contact after his beating.
So Aryan knew clearly what was the reason behind Ranveer shifting to a new flat, bought by jiju only, As even in his wildest dream he had not thought that Aryan would be able to track the blackmailer and would force truth and Sahab's contact out of him and now he was scared of his life as well. He didn't wanted to end up in the same beaten up condition as that blackmailer.

So coming back to Aryan, when the call disconnected he looked to his Jiju who was seated on passenger side seat of his car and was giving Aryan an intense and worried look while he held Myra tightly who was sitting in his lap.

"What's wrong Aryan why did you applied breaks like that? I told you not to attend call while driving, it's such a distraction." He lectured Aryan, who did not heard a word that he was saying.

After giving it a thought, Aryan turned the car around and said while driving only, "Enough now jiju. I can't hide this now. Jiju you remember the threats I have been talking about? They are going to turn into real action soon." He said

"What? Are you serious Aru? You still stuck at that threat? And drive slowly you are scaring Myra." Arvind said.

"No time to go slow Jiju. Di's life is at risk. I just got another threat call. He knows her location. Jiju I don't know if this is again just a warning or something's going to happen in real. I just can't risk di's life." Aryan said.

"Aryan it is possible that that person is keeping watch over our actions just to make sure that we get triggered." Arvind tried to calm him down.

"Just to trigger?? Are you serious jiju? Ask Myra jiju, we were about to get hit by a truck one day. And your saying that it's just to trigger me?" Aryan shouted.
Arvind was shocked as he looked at Myra and she gave a nod to his dad.

"Where is Arpita?" Arvind asked he looked relatively scared now.

"Don't worry I promise I won't let anything happen to Arpita di." Aryan said while he drive in speed.

When they reached towards the temple, Aryan was driving so fast that when he applied the breaks, the car got drifted and it stopped diagonally on the road. They were in such a hurry now that they didn't even bothered about car's placement and it became the biggest guilt of Aryan's life..

The moment car stopped, Aryan got out of the car meanwhile Arvind was unbuckling his seatbelt and Aryan ran towards the temple. A loud crash sound stopped Aryan and he turned back to witness the most dreadful scene of his life. A truck got crashed into the car and turned it upside down. One side of the car got crushed so badly.

Aryan's world came crashing down in front of his life..his Jiju, whom he conceders as his mentor and elder brother..his Myra, who was his life line..were in that crushed car..he could see there lifeless body though the broken window. He knew that he had lost them at that moment..
He fell on his knees, he didn't knew what to do as his mind froze. He came out of his trance  because of a sound that came from behind, "Arvind!!"

he snapped out and noticed It was Arpita di, devastated she ran towards the car passing by Aryan. She didn't even realised that Aryan was there..she was running towards the car when Aryan noticed that black smoke was coming out of the car, he ran behind her and held her from waist and turned her around exactly a second before fire broke out in the car.

She was inconsolable..she wanted to save her husband and child even if it meant that she had to jump into that fire..Aryan held his sister tightly as he had already lost two of his family members, he won't be able to bear the third loss.

This was it..this was the day Aryan lost everything..he left his past behind and only remembered the conspiracy part of his past..he became serious after that..and much to his family's worries, Aryan didn't cried..he didn't even let a single tear drop fell from his eyes and he determined to punish each and every culprit and this suffering also included him..
And With in next 2 days he did many things like took the ownership of Rathore Group, Made sure that no other tries to lay their hands over it.. he banished Ranveer from every aspect of Rathore group, making sure this remains hidden from Arpita and Narmada.

He stopped all the transactions of Rathore Group to check whether Ranveer had corrupted any of the transactions or not.. one of the biggest transactions was about to happen from Rathore Group account to Rathore mill's..in the name of purchase of raw materials. So Aryan stopped that transaction and much to everyone's shock shifted that transaction towards Rathore foundation, their NGO.

Now the company was atleast cleared off all the wrong doings..but the only thing that was left was Rathore Mills and the drug present there.
On the third day after the accident, Aryan had called Ranveer to the Rathore Mills. Khanna had persuaded Aryan ti take him along as he didn't wanted Aryan to go there and risk his life.
When they reached the mills they saw Ranveer on the first floor, they went there and here began the destruction of Rathore mills..

"I see that You came out as a real player Aryan. Took over everything. You did what even I couldn't." Said Ranveer giving slow claps in a most dramatic way.
He continued, "why did you called me here by the way? Isn't it that SAHAB that you should call and take your so called revenge from?" He taunted

"They say change starts from home, then why not let's begin my revenge from home only." Aryan said while taking out his gun pulled it's slide and loaded it and pointed it towards Ranveer.

Ranveer's face turned white, "what the hell Aryan? Are you out of your mind? You're going to shoot me? Are what have I done? I didn't killed bhai..it was all the plan of Sahab..not me." Said ranveer.

"Ohh and you were just silently watching his plan getting implemented?" Aryan questioned..with rage in his eyes..

Ranveer could clearly see the difference between today's Aryan and the Aryan who had confronted him for the first time. This Aryan had no fear, he had no mercy in his eyes..his body language had power, his words had power.. he knew today he had no chance of escaping..he was sure that Aryan was not someone who would shoot or kill him but he was sure that they're going to beat the shit out of him and then hand him to police to face lifetime embarrassment..
He was sure that he will not let this happen..he would die but he can never be found guilty..he was sure that today he will not fall..or at least not fall alone..

Take your revenge Aryan..I'll go down but will take you along with me..he thought and started provoking Aryan.

The flashback continues..
..