There's more to come..

"10..20..30..50..100..Are you guys fuckin serious!!"Exclaimed Aryan while sitting in his cabin and looking towards the notifications that kept on coming in his phone.
"Come on yaar guys..you are far away from each other for just one damn day and you guys are chatting in group like it has been eternity since you have talked to each other"..Aryan literally acted like a spoilt child in front of the props in his office..knowing no one was watching and he can pour his heart out.

"Why the hell Aryan...why the hell did you said yes to Shruti for adding you into the chat group..now tolerate it." He questioned to himself while a voice inside his head said, "was it cz of Imlie?" And he was in total denial of that..why would he do that only for her?

"I didn't do it for her..why would I?" He pacified himself.

While he had a lot of work of his own his mind was thinking about her..well actually not only her but also her team mates who have gone to 2 different locations in teams of two each.
Shruti and Abhinav have gone to visit few ex-workers who used to work under Mr. Sood to know amd dig deeper into few scams matter, while Imlie and Lakshay have gone to meet S.I. Milind Aggarwal as he had called her that he has some info regarding Mr. Sood's case.
And according to their chat Abhinav and Shruti were waiting for the worker to come and meet them at a cafe  while Imlie and Lakshay were waiting for someone with whom sub inspector Milind wanted Imlie to meet.

It's just 30 minutes since both the teams were waiting for the respective people to meet them so for time pass they were chit chatting in the group.

Their language was total informal and a frank one, Aryan for a moment kept his work aside only toh read what actually they were doing..and he was sure with starting 20-30 messages that it was of no use.

He kept the phone aside and said, "Focus on your work Aryan..don't you think of reading all the messages in the group, the total no. Of messages they have sent in 30 minutes is equal to the chatting you have done in whole month.. Aryan told himself, while trying to brush off all the matter related to Mr. Sood and Imlie from his mind.

When he was in a state to finally continue with his work in full focus he got a call from someone named...Junglii.
He picked it up with AirPods connected he said, "Hello!"
"Hello ABP..Sorry Sir! S.I. Milind wants us to meet inspector Ayush Kumar, he said he's having something related to Mr.Sood." She completed.

"So what's wrong with it? If someone is providing you with information and that also an Inspector himself, then it's great" Aryan replied

"It's not just that sir! Actually I went to drink water near water cooler when I heard him talking over phone, it was related to you sir." She said with a hesitation.

"What? Why would an inspector talk about me over phone? Are you sure he was talking about me only? I mean how much did you heard?" Asked Aryan.

"Sir he said, Finally I got the path to reach Aryan Singh Rathore after so many years. I can do anything to meet him Even if I have to help those two in their mission." Imlie completed.

"Now this is something worth getting worried about...he wants to reach me but not directly..he wants to do it via you. Imlie do one thing, while you go in to meet him, let me hear to what he says..stay connected via call.. ok?" Aryan gave this idea as this case was already getting complex because it had already got divided into harassment case as well as a hidden crime and now this inspector..was he also connected to this case or is it something else?

"Yes sir we can do that..I'm going in the cabin only.." she completed while she and Lakshay entered.

Ayush Kumar was a handsome guy with nice built and atiund 5'10 height. Few strands of his black hair were dropping on his forehead . He wore a white shirt tucked in dark blue jeans. If Shruti was here with Imlie she would have definitely commented how beautiful that guy was in Imlie's ears..thankfully Imlie was not like that.