Its not done yet!

While Imlie and Lakshay were on a call with Aryan they discussed about Inspector Ayush and the file he gave.
Now one team was done with the work it was now time for the other. Aryan added Abhinav and Shruti to conference call.

" Hello guys! Hello Sir!" Shruti said on the other side of phone.
And after everyone was done with replying Aryan asked, "What's the status Shruti? Got any information?"

"Yes sir we did. Abhinav will explain it you in short." Shruti said and passed on phone to Abhinav.

"Sir we met 2 workers who have revealed many things like many years ago there were several cases filled against Mr. Sood that included accusations like money laundering, harassment and human trafficking specially girls." He said

"Sir I guess it's the same case that was mentioned in the file." Imli said

"Yeah it can be that. But I don't know if you guys are able to think what I'm thinking right now, but still amongst all the cases referred by you trafficking one is the case through which we may get some information. Listen this is what i think, if you are able to think about something else then you can share." Aryan's said

"Actually sir even I thought so, firstly this guy's behaviour towards woman, secondly those small scam thing trap would not be laid by him to cover something such as office harassment or money laundering...so even I think that trafficking it is!!" Abhinav said agreeing to Aryan, shocking for the ones who thought Abhinav can never come to same page with Aryan.

Abhinav was not a fan of Aryan but he was also not a hater..he was neutral person who acknowledges people who are straight forward, righteous and had sharp mind. He never have any grudge against Aryan.

"That means we can get this Sood from all different angles, the case and now this!! But the thing is we need to be sure plus we need to gather enough evidence against that guy so that no one can question us." Shruti said.

"Yeah she got a point. We have to work on feild more often now." Lakshay agreed.

The discussion continued for few minutes and then they deducted the call and all four of them headed back to office, while Aryan continued doing his work.

In the evening when everyone was done with their work they left the office one by one, while shurti took Imlie towards the lift while talking and said, "Are you serious! Was he that good looking?"

Imlie tried to shush her down, "will you stop asking about him again and again. Yes he was tall, handsome, with amazing buit but BIG DEAL.." she said in a cool and composed tone.

"it's not BIG DEAL for you but it is for meeeee..or anyways the one who sees Raj Bhog everyday why would that person get effected by Gulab jamun." Shruti said teasing imlie.

"What's this Raj bhog and rasgulla haa?" Imlie asked even though she knew what shruti meant.

"Hnn..now don't act innocent. You can't say no to the fact that our boss is that BIG DEAL, that Raj bhog, with whom you are sharing same roof nowadays...and in front of him why would you consider someone like Ayush..haina??" Shruti said while poking in Imlie's stomach and teasing her.

"Oh come onn such a drama queen you are..it's nothing like that, he is boss and you can say also a friend...that's it." Imlie told honestly.

"Ohh god!! You know almost every girl drools over his good looks and then there's you..hopeless. You know you are on target of every Aryan secret lover but I guess I should convey it to them that you need not have to worry about her because this girl is a hopeless case with no sign of recovery.." Shruti said.

Their convo was interrupted by the man himself, "Imlie are we good to go?"

"Yeah sure, we were just...talking" imlie said.

All three of them entered the lift, Aryan stood near the gate with his focus on his phone while Shruti stood at his right and Imlie on left. Shruti was doing gestures and was passing looks to Imlie. There was a time when she pointed towards Aryan and he almost caught her by looking at her but she just covered it up by saying there was something on his back and then acted like she removed it with a swish of hand over his coat.

"Uff..this girl..she's gonna get me killed someday." Imlie thought to herself.

They came out of the lift and Imlie and Aryan headed towards their car. When both of them got seated Aryan asked, "Did you felt like Shruti was behaving a bit weird in lift? I don't know I felt like that."

"No not at all..it's just that she was very happy today in fun mood today..nothing else.." she replied wishing that Aryan would believe her.

Aryan didn't payed much heed to this topic and started his car.

"You will get both of use killed some day" Imlie sent personal message to Shruti.

She replied with a line of laughing emojis and , "Aree baby I can never let you get killed..don't worry just enjoy your ride back home." She completed her message with wink and laughing emojis again.

"Ughh..I'll see you..just wait." Imlie replied with angry emoji..And then focused on road.

Though all these conversation was a friendly one nothing serious but still she felt butterflies when shruti had stated about them being together under one roof and was a bit upset knowing how almost every girl drools over him.

Why the hell do he needs to look so good..she thought.
Her thoughts were suddenly got disturbed as she thought about Ayush..why the hell was he talking about Aryan in that tone?

"ABP..(Aryan gave her a side look then she changed her sentence) I mean Aryan..did you found anything about inspector Ayush?" Asked Imlie.

"Not yet but I have asked Khanna to give it a check." He replied with his eyes on road.

"I don't know why but the way he said there are many who needs to punished..and that also with a change of expressions got me..it wasn't just a normal line." She said

"Don't worry or think about it this much. I told you na I'll see it there and then only..just relax you already have a lot of problems to deal with." Aryan said with a smile.

Aryan was definitely not someone who ignores people like that only, he knew his secrets, he k ew there are many who are before him, so he never underestimates anyone.
It's just that he was acting all chill in front of Imlie because he didn't wanted her to get involved in his cases..plus she had many problems of her own. He knew she considered him as his friend and in time of need she'll definitely come for his help.
So he wanted her to forget about Ayush for her betterment only.

But what could the reason be for an Inspector to come after me like that? Is it something connected to Rathore mills? But it was long ago, now what can it be?..thought Aryan.

In rest of the journey they talked about how Aryan got fed up with too many messages and Imlie was all laughing looking at his plight. All she said was gave him a warning for the future and asked him to get ready for the torture as it was just beginning..

...