The room of secrets!!

It was 2 am in the morning when Imlie did rounds in the Rathore mansion. She was having a sleepless night so she thought to visit backyard for sometime and then try sleeping again..

On her way to backyard she heard some noise coming from behind a closed door, she didn't wanted to go for a check but then her curiosity took over, she went towards the room and saw through a small opening of door that Aryan was sitting on ground with his back rested on the footboard of the bed. His head on his knees and arms wrapped around his legs.

The Aryan who always stood tall and never lets his expensive suits get spoiled was now sitting wondering about something on ground, and that also in such an unkept room. There were webs everywhere, the sheets and tables were covered with dust as if no soul has entered that room before.
With a look of him, Imlie could tell that he was in his vulnerable state right now. There was something that was hurting him..but what is it?? Imlie wanted to go in, she wanted to ask whether he was ok or not but she restrained herself knowing how difficult it is to let out what you are feeling deep inside your heart.

She decided not to intervene in his private moment and then went on towards backyard. After about half an hour, she went towards her room and in her return journey she purposely took the same path from which she came...Such a curious brat you are Imlie..she told herself.

The lights of that lifeless room were still onn..is he still inside?? She thought to herself..she again peeked through that opening and witnessed that Aryan was not fast asleep, on floor only..the only difference was that not his head was tilted backwards resting on the edge of bed's footboard with his hands lay on his either sides as if lifeless with legs straightened.

Imlie did the forbidden..she entered the room and went towards Aryan without making any noise although when she had opened the gate it did produced a creek sound but that was not loud enough to wake him up. She looked around the room that had pink wallpaper in it..a very girly room..with few toys that laid here and there..

When she stood near him,Imlie felt that something was terribly wrong..she felt sad looking at his condition..She didn't knew what made her feel that way but she wanted to take away all his pain and sufferings..the stress that was clearly visible on his sleepy baby face.
She bent down to touch the strand of his hair that were falling down on his forehead that got dusted because of the surroundings. With a slight touch of hers Aryan woke up with a jolt, with his eyes blood shot red the first thing that he did was shouted on Imlie, "How sare you Imlie? How dare you enter this this room?"

Imlie was shell shocked she had never seen him this angry..she always felt Aryan was a calm man yes he had that angry young man aura around him but she always felt as if it was just a outer show, she never expected to experience it for real..she tried to answer, "Aryan actually I came..you.." she stammered as his eyes were giving her goosebumps, she could feel the anger raging inside him.

"What you..Imlie?" He asked by holding her from her shoulders and then got up and continued.. "Don't you dare enter this place again Imlie..I have only asked you to stay in my house, not in my life..you are not permitted to do so..Don't feel like your home here..Don't you dare think that I'm frank with you so it gives you a license to act like we are family." He shouted..

Tears rolled down Imlie's eyes as his every single word was hitting her like a knife..she felt bad..she felt guilty about intruding his personal space.
She didn't said a word after that as she knew it will only worsen the situation..Yes she was angry about the way he spoke to her and in no way she's forgiving him for that..but for now leaving the room was the best option..

After she was gone, Aryan laid back on the dusty bed and closed his eyes, he knew that he had lost control of himself for a moment..for moment that made him feel like his past would now be exposed in front of Imlie..
he didn't knew why he wanted that Imlie didn't get to know about anything of what happened in his past.. he was scared to hurt her..HURT HER?? Didn't he just did exactly that?

"What the hell Aryan! How can you loose control like that..that also on the girl you lik..I mean the girl who you consider as friend..you should not have shouted like that on her..she's not the one at fault..it's you..she must have came inside out of concern." He scolded himself in slow voice.

"You need to apologies..better do it tomorrow morning itself..she must have been fuming in anger right now." Aryan laid his plan.

Imlie on the other hand was planning to just avoid him ..if she would have been some daily soap lead till now she would have packed her bags and decided to move out of the house..but here nothing was reel, she didn't have that choice neither she was a girl born with a silver spoon who can just leave 2 places after paying rent for the stay (as it was mid of month she had to pay for the room she left and she had already paid her rent for living in Rathore mansion.)

Next morning she woke up early and left for the office after informing Arpita di and Narmada maa. She didn't even bothered to ask for Aryan's whereabouts.
I know past can be hurting and some one else intrusion can cause irritation but that doesn't give you the right to be so mean.. she pacified herself while sitting in autorickshaw...why the hell you are thinking about him?..if he wants to be a loner and let him be naa..why are you getting affected by what he must have been going through..he's not your family that you are worrying for him like that..he's just your...friend..she scolded herself, though she took a break while saying the last line.

She reached office and discussed about the file that inspector Ayush have provided them with. It actually helped them in many ways..it gave them a new way to look at this case.
It was 2:30pm in afternoon when someone told Imlie that Inspector Ayush has come to meet her. He's waiting in parking lot. All four of them got shocked thinking about what made him come to the office like that. At last they thought may be he had gotten something related to Mr.Sood.

Shruti and Imlie both went downstairs but Shruti got an important call from Mr. Sood's factory ex-worker so she asked Imlie to go on her own to the parking while she's busy.

Imlie went towards Ayush and they both greeted themselves and handshaked. "So how's your work going? Got any lead?" Ayush asked.

"Still working on it. I'm sure we will find a concrete evidence against Mr.Sood." Imlie replied with a broad smile.

"Will you mind if I ask you something person?" Ayush hesitantly asked.

"What is it?" Imlie replied with a plane face.

"How is Aryan? I mean do you know him well?" He asked

"Sir, I'm not getting what exactly you want to ask about him?" Imlie questioned with a confused look.

"Listen it's just that you are a nice girl Imlie and when I got to know that you are staying with him in Rathore mansion.." he got interrupted by an irritated Imlie.. "I'm not staying WITH HIM..I'm in there as a tenant."
"Yeah right..that you are living there as a tenant, I got a bit worried for you..I mean he's not someone who you can trust blindly, he's not someone with whom anyone can be safe..so just as a well wisher of yours I'm here to warn to." He completed.

"Sir, I respect you for what you have done but nothing can convince me in believing that he's not trustworthy person. He's my friend and I'm an adult I can very well know what's good or bad for me. Still thank you for worrying about me." She told him with a straight face..although she was angry with Aryan but she can not deny the fact that Aryan had helped her a lot and he indeed was a nice guy.

"Are you sure you and Aryan are just friends?" He asked with a giggle and then continued "I appreciate your trust on him..the way you talk about him..well I'm not here to create trouble but still would advise you to double check your knowledge and trust on him." He completed while handing over a piece of paper to her.

He didn't waited for her response and went away just the way he came..Imlie looked at the paper and was shocked to the core..it was a newspaper article..that read..

FAMOUS BUSINESSMAN ARVIND CHAUHAN AND HIS ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER DIED IN CAR ACCIDENT POLICE SUSPECT PLOY..BROTHER-IN-LAW ARYAN SINGH RATHORE UNDER POLICE CUSTODY

She was numb! Her mind was questioning her..her trust..how can you Imlie? How can you trust someone blindly..AGAIN??

...