Get used to it!

4 more days passed by while Imlie did her work from home, finally putting an end to her week long medical leave, today she was going back to office.
She was now able to walk properly, yes her leg did still hurt a bit but that was bearable.

While getting ready the only thing she thought of was that Finally she'll be able to complete her work while sitting on her desk.

All the featured writers were provided with their personal workspace or desk divided  with partitions, where they used to write their articles..

Imlie missed that place, till now she had became habitual of that area, her sentiments were attached to it, each prop in that particular block knew her and her thought process.
They were the witness of her hard work, all the brainstorming she did in past eight months (as since last three years she's been doing course in journalism and got an internship in Bhaskar Times), her journey from an intern to featured writer..they knew it all. They knew her success stories, the wall in the front and on her left and wooden wall for partition on the right side of her desk had proofs of her achievements hung and pasted all over them.

Indeed Imlie had worked hard, while facing all ups and downs like a pro. Even when She and Aditya went under divorce proceedings and she had to face family problems, she didn't let her studies suffer a bit.

The passion that this girl had, for making her mother proud by becoming a successful journalist and earning respect for her mother and herself, was huge. She's one of those determined and strong willed girls. That's one of the reason why she didn't backed off even after getting attacked like that.

She got ready in her usual kurta and legging and went towards the main hall, Narmada and Arpita were already sitting on the breakfast table and were waiting for Imlie.
Such a pure souls these ladies are..thought Imlie.
It's never a dull day with Rathore ladies being at your side. These beauties will find one way or the other to make you feel happy and make you fall in love with your life. Yess!! That's the power these ladies holds..the power of love and positivity.

After having her breakfast, Imlie told them with a very bright smile, "kaki maa- di, today I will finally go and join my office back, I'm so happy today..finally I'll be working with my office colleagues again. I missed it all so much."

"That's really great that you are going back to the office. But I want you to go with Aru, It's really risky for you to travel via auto." Said Arpita out of concern.

"Di I can go by my self, don't worry nothing of that sort will happen. I'll be safe." Assured Imlie, although even she was unsure about it as even she didn't knew when and from where next attack would happen.

"Achaa!! You have some sixth sense or something?? How do you know nothing of that sort will happen? You are coming with me." A voice came from behind Imlie and she saw Aryan standing tall and all suited in navy blue, ready to leave for office as He was already done with breakfast.

"Imlie Aru is right. We should not take such a risk and what's wrong in going with him? You just get ready to leave Till then your lunch box will be ready." Said Narmada with all the concern she had and got up to leave after giving a gentle pat on Imlie's head.

Imlie couldn't say no to her kaki maa. So she just went to her room to take her belongings and got ready leave for office. She grab her lunch, hugged both ladies and went outside while walking right behind Aryan.

She sat on passenger seat as Aryan drove the car, it was the first time for her to sit besides Aryan Singh Rathore and he was indeed a bad driver when it comes to speed...kitni tez gadi chalata hai yeh (he drives so fast ) ...she thought as Aryan drove his imported black mustang.

When they reached office and Aryan stopped the car in front of the gate and Imlie got out of it in matter of secant Aryan also stood besides her and handed over keys to valet.
When they preceded towards the office Imlie could feel the glares towards her were growing but she kept on moving towards the lift as if she's totally unaware of any presence besides Aryan and herself.
Imlie felt as if the lift was taking a lifetime to come in that situation and when finally lift arrived, They entered in while Imlie practically leaped in.
As the door closed behind her she turned around and now she could feel the burden getting a bit lighter, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath with face towards the lift door now. Aryan was also facing the same direction now so he couldn't see her face but was sure that she's absolutely not ok.

"Hmm..I didn't knew you can also get scared" said Aryan with an avidity in his voice to know about what exactly she felt. He said it with a bit of sarcasm as he was well aware of what made her uncomfortable. He just wanted her to calm down a bit.

"I'm not scared of anyone" protested Imlie, for moment almost forgetting what just happened a few seconds ago.
"Yes you were! otherwise what logical reason can you provide me with that can explain your almost-almost hop while entering the lift?" He asked with an eyebrow raise and fall with slight movement of head along with it. 
"Well...I'm caught(she thought) it wasn't getting scared actually but it was more of an embarrassment..you can say. It's not at all like I'm regretting coming with you (she explained as she didn't wanted Aryan to feel guilty about it) it's just that I'm not used to it..i mean getting noticed..." Imlie said basically she was trying to put her words in a sentence, while she tried her best to convey what she felt, she knew she failed miserably.

Though Aryan was understanding enough to not question her again so he said, "well it's just a beginning girl, you know your coming to office with me is not as big of a deal as you fighting against your ex-boss, who's one of the powerful businessmen of Delhi. Those stares and all are part of an environment, where there are people with different type of thought process that you can't ignore but you have to. Get used to being a topic of discussion for sometime, you now have to be strong enough to maintain your sanity to achieve what you want." He completed.

This..this is what that makes Imlie idealise this man as her mentor that to be in such a short span, he always understood the unsaid, whether he had some sort of sixth sense!! He always answers her unspoken questions and also intentionally or unintentionally gave her the courage of keep going... though Imlie, while responding with a nod and a small smile that seemed a forced one. Aryan giggled within himself after noticing her reaction.

He was well aware of all the tsunami going onn with in her as he could feel the pressure she felt while thinking that now they're going to enter their office's main floor together and her colleagues would definitely question or talk about it...GOSSIP..to be exact.
But still he chose to remain silent. Don't know exactly why..may be to not make her feel uncomfortable knowing that many gossips were waiting ahead..or may be because he thought that if he would show that he understood her completely she would ask him to allow her coming on her own...

Aryan wasn't sure about what exactly could be done at that moment, being without a solution wasn't something that happened usually with him. Also It's not like he wasn't affected a bit by those stares but it's just that no one in the office had guts to say anything in front of him, but Imlie was an easy target.

He do felt bad for her but nothing could be done for that moment as he couldn't let her on her own knowing the danger he had unknowingly pushed her into (yes he feels that his idea of exposing Mr. Sood directly by publishing an article was not a good decision, this could have been done in a better planned way, he regretted knowing how calculative his moves usually are.) and also he wanted to support that brave girl who seems to be so little in front of him, but was having courage of a lioness.
He adored her for that..wait..not adored her..he meant admired her...

Both of them went inside the office with their minds running wild..

..