VI

Jesse's apartment wasn't necessarily huge, compared to Demi's mansion, it was nothing. But it was cute and fit him perfectly. Considering Jesse was rarely home because he was out filming, he didn't need something big. It was just him in the perfect sized one bedroom apartment.

Demi didn't bother knocking when walking into Jesse's apartment. She knew where he hid the spare key and saw his car in the parking garage so they knew he was home. Jesse wasn't expecting Demi though. Demi was supposed to go home and enjoy some alone time while Rory was spending the night with Demi's Goddaughter, Nyah, but instead came to visit him.

The truth was, Demi couldn't be in their own house any longer. Everywhere there was reminders of Wilmer. Demi still loved Wilmer but she was overwhelmed.

Making her way inside, Demi tried to be as quiet as possible to not ruin the surprise. They found Jesse in his office going through his emails. Even this late he was still up working. Demi covered Jesse's eyes with her hands from behind.

"I know that's you, Demi." Jesse laughed as Demi removed their hands.

"How?" Demi laughed.

"I saw you reflection on my computer screen." Jesse explained. Demi playfully rolled their eyes while Jesse pulled them onto his lap.

Demi straddled his lap and cupped his face to bring him in for a kiss. Jesse held Demi in close so they wouldn't break the kiss. Jesse's hands fell down to Demi's ass and gave it a squeeze. Before things could get too heated, Demi pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Jesse asked. It wasn't just because Demi pulled away from him but there was something off about her energy and Jesse felt it.

Demi sighed. "I'm fine. There's just a lot going on in my head right now." Even after talking to Jesse on the phone a couple days ago, Demi's head never cleared up. It only seemed to create more questions.

"Let's go for a drive." Jesse suggested.

Demi began to shake their head at the thought. "We can't risk getting caught-"

"I have tinted windows. Plus it's almost midnight, nobody will be expecting us." All Jesse wanted was to go out with Demi and show the world that she was his. But of course that wasn't possible. "I promise, nobody will see us."

Demi thought about it. She wanted to go out with Jesse but didn't want to risk being caught by the paparazzi. "Fine," Demi gave in. "Let's go." Jesse smiled as Demi got off his lap. Demi was only wearing a crop top and flannel with a pair of leggings and slides. It was fairly chilly outside so Demi walked into his closet to take one of his hoodies.

Demi didn't know where they were going but the curiosity didn't bother them. Surprisingly, the drive did calm Demi's mind and being in Jesse's presence made it even better. It was like everything that had been bothering them for the past couple day magically went away.

After a 30 more minutes of driving, Jesse pulled into the dirt parking spot on the cliff. From this spot, they had the perfect view of the city. Even at midnight, it was still alive. Cars in motion, street lights light up the night sky, it was beautiful.

"Demi, wake up baby." Jesse cooed. Alongside the relaxation came sleep. The sleep that Demi had not been able to get within the last couple days.

Demi rubbed their eyes awake and looked at the view. "Where did you take me?" Demi questioned. Nothing looked familiar and with Jesse tinted windows, everything looked darker than what it actually was.

"This used to be a drive in movie theater, now it's used for sight seeing." Jesse explained. He saw how Demi looked around at the very few cars around them, her face growing in worry. "Don't worry, nobody can see in here."

Jesse rubbed Demi's thigh in an attempt to calm her nerves. Eventually Demi relaxed in their seat and stared at the view of Los Angeles. Out of the corner of their eye, Demi could see Jesse staring at them.

"There's a lot of staring going on over there." Demi teased but Jesse didn't look away.

"I can't help it. You look beautiful, baby. Especially in my hoodie." Demi looked over and met his eyes. Demi leaned in and met his lips.

The two were quick to heat things up, they were hungry for each other. Seeing where it was going, Jesse broke the kiss to take his seatbelt off and reclined the seat back. Demi saw what he was doing and kicked off her slides before taking her leggings off. Demi climbed over to straddle his lap. Reconnecting the kiss, Demi slid her tongue across Jesse's bottom lip and he was quick to give her access.

Demi lightly moaned in the kiss as Jesse gave their ass a squeeze. Demi began to rock her hips back and forth. She smirked against Jesse's lips as she felt him grow beneath her. Jesse began rubbing Demi through her panties.

"You're so wet, baby." Jesse whispered into Demi's ear. Demi moaned, hiding her face into Jesse's neck. Jesse began kissing Demi's neck, finding her sweet spot which only made Demi want him more.

Right on time, Jesse's playlist began playing "N Side" by Steve Lacey. Jesse moved her panties to the side and inserted his fingers into Demi. Demi cried out as Jesse hit her g-spot every time he pumped in and out. Demi's hand made it's way into Jesse's hair, lightly tugging on it as the grew closer to their high. Demi shook against him as they released and Jesse removed his fingers. Jesse managed to slide his sweatpants down along with his boxers. Jesse lined himself up with Demi and connected them, Demi arching their back in response to the interaction.

Demi took off Jesse's shirt as his hands moved to her ass to guide her movements. Their moans filled the car as their bodies connected as one.

"Take this off." Jesse managed to breathe out while tugging at his hoodie that Demi was wearing. Demi slid the hoodie off, leaving them in their crop top. Jesse's moved the crop top up, exposing Demi's breasts. He pulled Demi down and began sucking on her nipples, making her grow closer to another erection.

"Fuck Jesse," Demi moaned. "I'm gonna cum again." Demi's clutched onto Jesse's hair again as Jesse moved to whisper the lyrics in her ear.

"We've been intimate for a while..." Demi moaned at his low voice. She felt her stomach clench signaling that she was only growing closer.  "But I guess I'd just really like to know if you feel the same way about me as I feel about you." Demi cried out as they came for the second time. Jesse held them tight as Demi's body shook, his high coming not long after.

Jesse knew what he was doing when he sung those lyrics to Demi. The lyrics described his feelings. It said what he couldn't say. Him and Demi had only been meeting up for a couple months but feelings grew, and they grew fast. The only difference between him and Demi was Jesse wasn't afraid to express how he felt. He wanted Demi. He knew he could treat her way better than Wilmer. He was just waiting for Demi to realize it.