I

How far are you?

Demi's phone screen lit up as the text came through. They swallowed the lump in their throat and ignored the text. Demi knew what they were about to do was wrong, that she would get shamed for it, but Demi didn't care. Their knuckles tightened on the steering wheel as they got closer to his house. Knowing the drive down his street like the back of her hand. Her emotions swarmed around in her head. Was it guilt? Shame? Regret? No, they didn't feel bad about what they were about to do. They were going to a man that made them happy, that made them feel alive.

They promised that the last time would be the end. It would be when they cut off whatever relationship was forming and go their separate ways. But as Demi walked up the steps to his apartment, they had a feeling they would be saying that for a while. They let out a shaky breath and wiped their hands on the silk black dress they were wearing. They had on a little bit of makeup but he wouldn't notice. For the most part, she was natural, just how he liked it. Although they didn't feel the prettiest, they knew he would change that, he always did.

We both know it's wrong but you're
still comin' over
Even when you're gone the feelin'
just grow stronger

Three knocks. Those three knocks were all it took for him to know it was her. He waisted no time getting up from his position on the couch and opening the door for them, taking in their Chanel N°5 perfume. He stepped back to let them inside, watching as she took off her Louboutin's and neatly placed them to the side.

"Are you just gonna stand there and watch me?" Demi questioned. And that was all he needed. He cupped her face in his hands and brought her in for a kiss. The two being eager for each other like they hadn't seen one another in decades.

Before the kiss could get too heated, he pulled away. "How long do I have you for?" A question he asked every time they met. Sometimes it would range from a few hours to possibly days. He wanted to know exactly how much so he wouldn't waste time.

"Till tomorrow morning." Demi responded, earning a slight smile from him. He didn't bother to ask why. He didn't want to hear about where their husband was or how they had the whole night left with him. He just wanted to make the best of his time with her.

Pulling Demi back into the kiss, he guided them into the living room. He brought Demi down on the couch and Demi moved to straddle his waist while he moved down to nibble on their neck. Demi began rocking her hips back and forth and felt him growing beneath her.

"Jesse.." Demi moaned when he found her sweet spot. Jesse's hands made their way to her ass and guided her hips back and forth, while slowly lifting up their dress. Demi reconnected their lips and slid her tongue across his bottom lip. Almost immediately, he granted them access and was soon fighting for dominance. Jesse's finger ran along their panties, earning a moan from Demi. He took the opportunity to explore her mouth with his tongue.

Demi played with the rim of Jesse's shirt and, taking the hint, Jesse broke the kiss and took off his shirt, revealing his abs. Demi was caught by surprise as Jesse flipped them over so he was on top. Jesse was quick to reach behind Demi and unzip their dress, quickly pulling it off of them. With Demi not wearing a bra, Jesse attacked Demi's breasts once they were revealed. Demi let out breathy moans as Jesse made his way down her body. He knew her body better than she did. Knowing exactly how to turn her on and make her say his name. Demi cried out as his mouth pressed against where they wanted him most. Demi whipped their head back and entangled their fingers in his curly hair. Just as Demi was about to reach their high, Jesse pulled away. He was quick to take off his pants, revealing his length, and went in to kiss Demi. Demi wanted nothing more than for him to make her feel good.

"Jesse.. please..." She begged as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body, pulling him in closer. Jesse smiled, he loved it when she begged. Jesse aligned himself with Demi and they became one. Their moans filled the room as they made love to each other all night, not knowing when they would get to see each other again. For once, Demi wasn't worrying about their husband, just Jesse. The man that made them feel loved, the man that made them feel like a person.

Oh, look in my eyes
Can you find the lies?
Do you feel alive?

new story! this one's gonna be completely different compared to my other one but let me know if y'all like it!