I put a hand on my head and awkwardly laughed. "Kind of? I mean I'm confident I'll win but, it's more the girl who I'm scared to go up against."

"I'm sure you'll do great against whoever it is, try not to stress too much. You're amazing." Kirishima blushed, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

Katsuki scoffed, turning away.

"Thanks but, I'm going up next, I don't think there's anything I can do to get the jitters out." I muttered.

Kirishima laughed. "Well it's alright to be nervous." He assured me.

"We can go get a drink from the vending machines to calm your nerves for a bit if you want." Kirishima held his hand out in offer, as he stood up before me.

"Sure, I bet walking around a bit could help." I replied, taking his hand.

A smile crossed his face, as he pulled me out of the waiting room.

He waved quick to Katsuki, "Bye Bakubro, we'll see ya around!" He cheered, running me off.

As we eventually found the vending machine, he reached down his pocket and pulled out a wallet.

"I'll pay for you, what do you want?" He smiled lightly, turning to me.

I walked up to the vending machine, "A cream soda please."

"Gotcha." He said, inserting some coins into the machine.

"Hey, so, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime? Maybe train and then go out and get-" He said before I cut him off.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." I smiled, as he handed me the soda he got for me.

A big grin spread across his face. "Alright."

His face was a light tinge of pink.

He was blushing.

"I was also wondering if you could teach me some of your moves you use during combat, your dodging and reflex skills match up to Bakugo's." Kirishima said subtly.

I laughed lightly, "yeah of course, I'll teach you whatever you want to know."

I opened the lid of my soda and began chugging it down.

I tossed it in the trash after about 15 seconds.

"Woah!-" Kirishima exclaimed.

"That's some major chugging right there!"

I laughed, ultimately coughing shortly after from all of the carbonation.

He laughed and pat my back as I coughed.

"Hey?" He said shortly after.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Why do you normally only have your wings out during fights?" He asked.

"Oh uh, well.." I said, contemplating on whether I should tell him or not.

He stared at me curiously, awaiting my answer.

"I'm just a little insecure about them, that's all." I mumbled.

"Well, I think they're beautiful. You're beautiful.." he muttered softly, looking away from me.

I felt my face burn softly at his comment. "Well, thank you."

People were so nice to me here.

"It's nothing." He replied, fidgeting with his strawberry candy he got from the machine.

I fluttered my wings out lightly, he grinned.

"I've heard from Sero that your wings are pretty soft." He chuckled, "can I?"