Chapter 1

A/N: I'm going to rewrite my Zach Mitchell x Fem!Reader from scratch and turn it into a male reader with Zach instead. Idk I need to start over with this story because I wanna fix it. Hopefully, this time it will be a little bit better. 

Anyways, you know the drill.

G = Guy's last name.

Last = Lastname

Gritting your sharp teeth, you glared at your surroundings. An alarm rang as you saw another door open. The smoke cleared, revealing your opponent to be a Ceratosaurus. He was a dinosaur, just like you.

He then scanned the area before locking eyes with you. Your breathing was ragged as you both charged at each other. Teeth and claws were used in the fight, and the roars were used as a battle of intimidation and dominance. 

You had to admit he was pretty good, but you had more experience than him. In the end, you reigned supreme, but you did not kill him. As that would be a violation of the code. You watched as he collapsed on the ground, turning from dinosaur to human. He was then whisked away by the workers of the organization. You turned around and then saw a man walk up towards you. Slowly, you changed from an Allosaurus to a human. 

"How's the new suit?" The scientist asked, waiting for an answer. 

"Donnie this suit is amazing." You replied, "Now, I don't have to worry about my clothes ripping." 

"That's what they're used for." Donnie grinned. He was your friend and a technical expert at DMSS, the organization that you were working for. DMSS was an acronym for the Dinosaur Morphers of the Secret Society. In this organization, people like you are trained to protect humans in secret. 

"Well, thanks for that." You nodded, leaving the training room. As you exited, you saw the Chief waiting outside. Her eyes locked on yours when she saw you.

"Is there anything you need, Chief?" You deadpanned. 

"I need to see you." She said, "In my office." 

***

You then relaxed on the chair inside the office. You weren't sure what the Chief wanted, but it sounded very urgent. You watched as she gathered all the information. The holographic images appeared and then showed multiple pictures of dinosaurs inside theme parks. 

"Do you recognize these pictures?" Chief asked. 

"They're from Jurassic Park." You answered, observing them. "And, the new theme park, Jurassic World." You then arched an eyebrow. "Why are you showing me this?" 

"Because that's where you're going." She confirmed. Your eyes then blinked in shock. 

"As a....mission?" You asked slowly, hoping she was serious. 

"Yes," Chief nodded firmly. A sigh then escaped her lips. "As a mother, I can't keep you cooped up in here forever." 

The Chief was your mother and the leader of DMSS. You were her son so she was protective of you the most. Her biggest fear was that you didn't return back from a mission. 

"We believe that Vic Hoskins," Another holographic image appeared. It was a picture of an oldish-looking man. His hair slightly greyed while sporting a beard. "Has his own plans despite working with Ingen." 

"So, I gotta spy on an old man?" You repeated, "Is that all?" 

"If he acts out on his plans, then you must stop him." Your mom said, "I fear that what he's doing is dangerous." 

"Challenge accepted." You smirked, crossing your arms. "Hoskins wouldn't know what hit em." 

She then activated a button revealing the essentials required for the mission. You grabbed them all and then put them in your satchel. As you walked out the door, your mom stared at you worriedly. 

"Good luck," She whispered more to herself. "My son."