"Luke you got a path?" Lucy asks confusing the other two as she used a code we were taught to use back home.

"Got it, let's go- hurry!" I state hastily standing up and already running towards the city.

"How..?" Daniel asks as the three run behind me anyways.

"Family secrets"

After giving them an answer that left Daniel nodding as he understood, while the other kid was confused but didn't bother to question- I lead them across the streets and alley ways, till we reached a place with a pungent place.

"Damnit, I lost them, everything here is just so distracting, the pups must be close by though"

"Yeah that rotten smell is disgusting, let's ask around or search for some clue"

"Yeah... Let's split up"

And with that we went in 4 separate directions looking for something but the smell here was so disgusting, I wasn't making much progress as I subconsciously avoided going in deeper.

A little bit closer to the park I noticed some people giving cat food to some cats, so I rushed towards them and explaining the situation.

Only to find Daniel, Johan and Lucy also running towards those cat moms.

"Someone took your dogs?" A man that was with two woman asks after we explain our situation to them.

"Yeah someone took off their leashes.. You haven't seen them?" He asks now sharing the same worried look Johan has.

From the corner of my eye I saw Lucy approach me from behind to whisper something, "Hey what's wrong? You look confused..".

"..I get the pups' paths from this woman on the right" I hesitantly whisper back to her covering my mouth so nobody understands.

"Huh what?" Lucy whispers back utterly confused.

"Let's just stay alert about this one too"

"Okay.."

Through our whisper conversation, the three people were telling Johan and Daniel of some Bag general that dresses as an old marine and snoops around with moving bags.

"..Jo-Johan? What's wrong?" Daniel asks staring at the male. We also face the boy to see a look of fear completely washing over his expressions.

"A.. A moment ago... I met him... the old guy... in marine uniform.." Johan trembles as the words left his mouth, sending a chill down our spines.

Daniel mutters out about knowing his home before stating he can't locate it as he just passed by.

Then the woman who I warned Lucy to be wary of, states she might know the place, but refused to enter the building.

"Show us" Johan demands with the most threatening look I've ever seen on him.

The lady leads us to a building explaining to us that it's on the top floor. We thank her and walk in with Johan's lead.

UGH This place smells disgusting!

Danny and I were covering our noses while Lucy just had a disgusted face. We only saw Johan's back, God knows what's going through his head. From the look he gave the lady before he might even consider murder.

And that lady... I still have this unsettling feeling.. like she's hiding something... I mean why would Enu's and Eden's scent come from her?

When we reached the top floor there was a cage door locking others from coming onto the floor.

"The front door inside is open though.. see if you can find a bell.." Daniel states looking through the cage to the other side.

CRACK

With complete ease, Johan pulls the steel door open, breaking the lock and walks through leaving us flabbergasted.

Ummm EXCUSE YOU YOUNG HOT MAN, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST BREAK A STEEL DOOR AND WALK AWAY LIKE IT'S NOTHIN-

Creek

Johan opens the inner door and walks in.

"Jo-Johan if we just walk in.." Daniel stutters but gets cut off by the view of the dark messy room that looked like it has been abandoned or something.

Groans and moans that sounded like they belonged to dogs, could be heard behind a door that was further in so we shuffled our way inside and hesitated as we stood in front of the door. Johan with the most angered look on his face opened the door and the sight in front of us sent chills down our spines once again.

They're not here!

"Hey You!"

Every flinches as we whip our heads to the marine that was crawling behind us from the opposite room.

"You puppet soldiers!" The old man yells at us before Johan grabbed him by the collar giving him a death glare.

"Where is Eden?"

"Cough cough- You thieves! You robbers!"

"Our dogs! Where are they!??" Johan shouts at the old man a hint of desperation in his voice..

THUMP

A sound makes us whip around.

"Dogs? What dogs?" The old man who was still in Johan's clutches rambles out, "-I just found the bags and tried to save them!".

"The real culprit is her!"

We were frozen as the lady who guided us here and claimed she would come inside the building dashed out of the room with the dogs that were making the noise from the room we inspected earlier.

"The Lady from 202!"

Fuck... I should've gone with my instincts...