17 - Home

[Luke's POV]

It was a boring day today, thanksgiving was around the corner so almost everyone at school was busy.

We were given a break, so to minimise our boredom, Luna said we could help around the company and other places.

"Luke can you help me out with these boxes" one of the senior workers in the company calls out trying to carry four boxes at one but miserably failing.

"What the- I'll help you so stop trying to carry them all, Violet!" I laugh rushing to the slightly shorter girl. Her sheepish smile spread to her beautiful purple eyes that matched with her purple hair. Absolutely fitting to her name.

 Absolutely fitting to her name

"So~ How's school life?"

"It's good, the teachers are alright and they teach us well, and whatever we find hard the rest of the class is always there to explain it to us- specially in my class there's this kid called Jace, and he's like the smartest kid you'd ever meet- and he really helps me out with literally everything" I ramble on as we carry the boxes through the corridors.

"And there's Vasco, who's like the leader of the entire class; who by the way, get this, are actually in a crew called Burn Knuckles which is led by Vasco himself- and he's like this really sweet and caring leader, and there are times where he is just shy and quiet since he's like a small kid who has to act like a adult infront of others- but when he's with his closest friends he's this little kid that gets happy and sad so quickly and he has the most adorable faces for someone so macho-"

"You sound smitten" Violet comments making me instantly shush as the heat creeps up my neck.

"Well if you met him you couldn't blame him" Lucy enters the conversation with a smile.

"That cute huh?"

"Yeah check this out" Lucy fetches the festival day photos from her phone.

"Damn he looks cute and intimidating at the same time what the actual flying fu-"

"Ey, no dirty words leaving that pretty mouth" Eric, another worker with honey blonde hair, dreamy eyes and the most attractive smile remarks silencing Violet instantly.