34 - Rest Day

[Luke's POV]

After meeting God Dog things seemed to become more hectic than usual..

Jace told us they even threatened to come back and take over Seoul when they do.. Now everyone's hustling and grinding to make sure they can protect everyone if ever that happens..

But I guess this is like the calm before the storm? Cause things were going unusually well.. Lil' Danny went home for thanksgiving.. Everyone else chilled here and we spent the weekend as our own thanksgiving after thanksgiving.

Oh and when school started again Jace dragged Vasco around the school asking the other boys for help with his blind date. But I caught another kid seemingly angered over that fact.

"Hey, Why's Leonn pissed about Vasco's date?" I ask from Scar who joined us for a snack on our way home from school at the Sunshine Diner.

"Oh, I think girlfriend's got a crush on Vasco.. She keeps getting asked out by a bunch of girls, so almost everyone thinks she a bo-"

"LEONN'S A GIRL!???"

I stand up slamming the table with my outburst that I managed to grab the attention of everyone everyone at the Diner.

"Sorry.." I meek out composing myself again.

"Oh... you are so dumb.. I told girlfriend to atleast try to dress out like a girl, but bish keeps saying she doesn't wanna. I swear to god one day Imma bring her down here and doll her up," Scar plans out loud as her smile turned drastically evil.

"Please let me assist when you do" Lucy volunteers her own smile turning evil.

"Of course big sis~"

Dear moon please bless and protect Leonn from these forces of evil.

"Don't worry tho girl seemed all happy and bubbly yesterday. I asked her what's the tea and homegirl just said she saw some fireworks. Whatever crack she had I'm glad it made her that happy"

"You got mad love for Leonn" I comment staring at Scar who had the look of a mother in this moment.

"Of course I do, she's my only girlfriend in that class, I mean don't get me wrong the boys are wicked, but there's something they can't give like girls can"

"Yeah I know that.. no matter how much I'm besties with Luke, Zoe's my number one girlfriend" Lucy reveals earning a betrayed look from me.

"Ouch"

"Shaddup, you know I love ya"

"Eww no homo"

"But bro.. you're a boy- and a Bisexual..."

"You two are dumb and dumber" Scar remarks in an amused tone making us end the feed in laughter.

"Thanks" I thank her.

"We get that alot" Lucy add.

"The fuck? No you don't?" Scar bursts out laughing.

"Oh yeah.. what the normally say is you two are like real siblings"

"Eh close enough" Lucy sips on her drink as we pack up and leave the Diner. Our conversations carried on throughout our slow walk home.

Somehow we got on the topic of Vasco's debtor who came back to return his money.

"I felt bad for the guy" I chuckle.

"What exactly happened there?" Scar asks confused.

"Well you see this guy, Seonong, came all the way to Seoul to give Vasco the money back, cause apparently his shirt did not cost that much and he felt bad" the two listen intently as I start explaining.