20 - How You Been?

[Luke's POV]

"Hey everyone!" Lucy and I beam happily waving our arms at the class.

"Huh? Hey" Daniel mutters out as he joins the rest of the crowd in small confused waves, staring at the three strangers that entered with boxes along side the Burn Knuckles.

"What's in the box?"

"A human corpse" Luna casually answers Zoe making the entire class fall into wide-eyed silence.

"Pfft"

Matt's laughter breaks the dead silence making Luna turn around and notice the scared faces staring at her.

"Oops- sorry, wrong crowd"

She meeks out as Mike joins into Matt's attempt at trying to control their laughter.

"Guys, this is our housemate and kinda like our guardian though she's our age.."

"She finally came here after we've bothered her about it for days.."

"Say Hi to our friend, Sky"

Lucy and I speak one after after other, till I concluded the introduction by gesturing to Luna who simply nods and smiles at the class as the twins place down their boxes along with Vasco.

"And these two blue heads are the twins, Matthew and Michael"

"They're kinda like Sky's most trusted dunant, whoever She goes, they'd probably be there, just like now"

"Matt is like a playful caring soul, while Mike seems to be distant and cold but he's actually cool and cares alot"

"I'm sorry who is that Michael that cares alot since I've never met him"

Mike leans over Lucy's shoulder looks down questioning her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh really? He's somewhere in this class after scaring Jace away from taking the box, since it was too heavy"

"Damnit, we taught you too well"

Mike comments, ruffling the smirking Lucy's hair as he walks back to the cupcake boxes.

"Aight kiddies, we brought some cupcakes for ya, so come up here"

Slowly the crowd moved forward cheering and complimenting the cupcakes which according to them looked and tasted delicious. As the crowd rolled we introduced Daniel, Zoe, Jay, Jiho to Luna and she happily smiles and thanks them for taking care of us.

"Hey, where's Crystal?" Lucy questions from everyone and no-one in particular.

"Oh yeah, Sky you'd love her she's this lil' chubby girl with a feisty attitude!"

"Haha well if she's making you squeal then she's one adorable girl, I might even be left swooning"

Luna laughs ruffling my hair after I squeal jumping in tiny with the biggest smile on my face.

What?? She's cute!

"I'm sorry but could you tell us your name again?"

"Hmm? It's Sky-"

Luna's soft smile falls as her entire figure freezes. Her eyes staring at the tall boy with gelled hair and the shorter girl with chocolate hair that shared the same shocked and fascinated look s they stared at Luna.

What's going on...?

"Fucking hell we were worried about you!" Zack chokes out breaking into a smile that belonged to a lunatic.

"Sky!! We missed You!!" Mira practically shrieks as she engulfs Luna in a suffocating hug.

"Zack.. Mira.. hah-"