Chapter 7: Chika wants to put cat ears

3rd POV. Counseling Room, Student Council Building.

Sitting on his office chair, listening to the troubles and providing help as best as he can.

Kamiyama Ayato, the Counselor of the Student Council of Shuchiin Academy.

Known for being wise yet frank when necessary.

That's why he is called as, the "Wisdom of the Student Council."

When Ayato heard this and was asked what does he think? He said........

"I am not worthy to be called as such. After all, I know that I still know nothing. For I am a fool, just waiting for the inevitable."

No one understood what he meant. Not even the President, and Kaguya. In fact, the two even had a debate on what Ayato meant as the inevitable.

For Miyuki, he said that, "Kamiyama is probably saying that the inevitable are the things that are beyond human comprehension."

As for Kaguya, for her, it means, "The inevitable that Kamiyama-kun talks about, is the fear of the unknown. He said that he is aware that he knows nothing, and in order to know something, he needs to jump down to the depts of the unknown, the inevitability in searching for wisdom."

But........if you're going to ask the man behind those words, the true meaning, lies within his darkest secret. He knows that he'll die.

But the inevitable that he doesn't know, is when.

Going back to what is currently happening.

Ayato had another client. This time however.....

Is a guy who is struggling on what words to say for his girlfriend.

Ayato: I know this may be rude to ask but.......may I know what is it that you are struggling to say to your girlfriend?

Male Student: It's about........

Male Student: My grades.

Ayato: Oh.

Ayato: This may be hard, but......we know we can see our grades after exams, right? But, I need to ask, just to be safe.

Ayato: You do know that our grades are posted after they confirmed our results, right?

Male Student: Yeah. I mean, I am kinda struggling in some subjects.

Male Student: But the problem is.......

Male Student: ...........

Male Student: I'm facing a problem right now.......

Ayato: .........

Male Student: Is it okay if I tell you what is happening?

Ayato: I'll do what I can to hear you out. But if you feel that problem is really confidential, then it's okay.

Male Student: Wait, then you wouldn't be able to give me an advice if I don't tell you this secret?

Ayato: So, you made your decision.