Chapter 6: Ayato's weird and ordinary encounters

3rd POV. Counseling Room.

Ayato: So you're telling me......

Ayato: That you two have done "IT"?

Female Student 1: Y-Yes.......I was the one who initiated doing "it" with him.

Ayato: *facepalm*

Ayato: Have you ever thought of the consequences of what you and your boyfriend had done?

Female Student 1: N-No.

Ayato: Oh goodness, are you fucking kidding me........

Ayato: You should better think of what will happen next if you two will do that kind of thing.

Ayato: Ah, wait, that's right. You guys are rich as heck. You won't be bothered by financial burden for the child but......

Female Student 1: Um, we actually did "it" on my safe day.

Ayato: *sigh*

Ayato: But still.......

Ayato: Ugh.......

Ayato: You know, just.......be responsible when you two are doing that kind of thing, okay?

Female Student 1: Y-Yeah. Thanks, Kamiyama-san. I just hope that my father won't kill me—

Ayato slammed his desk.

Ayato: SO YOU ARE PREGNANT!?

Female Student 1: I-I.........

Ayato: Ugh......

Ayato: You know what..........

Ayato writes the client's name on his logbook and recommendation to the school counselor.

Ayato: I'll recommend you to the school counselor. This is something very serious and you NEED an adult's help with this matter.

Ayato: I'll send them the referral letter.

Female Student 1: R-Right.

Ayato quickly processed the letter and he is going to send it later. The client also left.

And now, Ayato finally finished the consultation hours, and went to the Student Council Room.

Ayato: Ugh.......

Miyuki: Kamiyama, what's the matter?

Ayato: I just had a very.......complicated client.

Kaguya: Hm? Really?

Ayato: Yeah, I recommended them to seek the school counselor.

Ayato sat down on the couch next to Kaguya and he noticed a reading material on the table.

While, Chika is just staring at it.

Kaguya: Oh? What is this?

Miyuki: Ah, that? The Principal confiscated it from a student. He said that magazine is not proper reading material and told me to dispose it.