Chapter 3: Lunch

Ayato's POV. Student Council Room.

Lunch break.

Ayato: *sigh*

Ayato: The time where I can really just relax and all.

Currently, I'm the first one who made it to the Student Council Room.

As such, it's really quiet and peaceful. Though, I don't really mind some company.

Throughout my life, I only used to eat lunch all alone, most of the time, at least. However, Misa and Isshiki would always join me and we would always trade some, however, I'm picky since I got to choose the food that I'm eating due to my condition.

However, Granny would always say, "Staying healthy is important, but eating good is also important."

That's why, ever since then, Granny would always make me a balanced meal.

Brown rice and tuna burger with tomato sauce on top. Some may say that my lunch is really not that great, I don't really care.

Not to mention, I also have spinach soup, this may sound strange but, my granny found out this recipe when I read a cooking book while I'm searching for recipes that is suitable for me.

This spinach soup is made of melted butter, chicken broth, scallion, carrots, and spinach. Pasta is also recommended but since I have rice, it could go along with it.

Ayato: Itadakimasu.

I grabbed my chopsticks and began to eat quietly.

Until, the Prez, and Shinomiya-san entered the Student Council.

Kaguya: Hm, Kamiyama-kun. You're early, huh.

Miyuki: Yeah, that's unusual, here I thought you wandered off to somewhere else.

Ayato: Oh, please. I wouldn't even dare to tire myself.

The prez sits beside me and Shinomiya-san is walking around and began to say something.

Kaguya: Improper!

Miyuki: Is that why you're getting angry at?

Ayato: Did something happen?

Miyuki: While on the way here, we saw a couple of students having lunch together.

Miyuki: The girl is feeding the boy and I guess that's what earned Shinomiya's ire, I guess.

Ayato: Hmm.....I see.

Kaguya: They don't have enough self-awareness as students of Shuchiin Academy!

Kaguya: Coaxing someone like that in public, it's despicable. It's silly and vulgar!

She said as she gently stomped her feet. While I just took a sip of the spinach soup.

Ayato: *sigh*

Miyuki: That's a mean way to put it.