ross colton - lightning

"hey, ross?" i said as i opened the door to our tampa bay apartment after a day of work

but ross was no where to be found.

i walked around, looked in the kitchen, living room, guest rooms. nothing.

but, i checked our room.

and no ross, but a girl. sleeping, in my bed.

"what the hell are you doing in my house?" i exclaimed angrily.

she looked at me shocked, "who are you?"

"y/n y/l/n. i live here with my boyfriend ross. now answer my damn question!" i said.

"oh, ross has a girlfriend? damn it." she mumbled the last part.

then it hit me, ross cheated.

"get out of my house!" i yelled. she scrambled for her clothes and ran out the front door.

it hadn't fully hit me yet that he had cheated.

i grabbed my phone and dialled ross' number that wouldn't be staying in my phone too much longer.

"hello?" ross answered.

"we're done. i'm moving out as soon as possible. don't call me again." i said to him.

"woah woah woah, what?" he raised his voice.

"you cheated. as if a random girl naked in our, or rather, your bed, isn't you cheating. fuck you ross." i ended the phone call before he could say anything else.

by next week, i moved out of our apartment and into a new place in north carolina.

sure, i cried a lot and it hurt a lot. ross was nothing but a second thought from now on.

two years.

two years is all it took for him to break my heart into a million pieces.

a/n:
thank you so much for 5k+ reads on this book! it means so much to me that people read and enjoy my book. also, if you could please read by new book called, "frankie's rants", that'd be much appreciated! thank you again!