auston matthews - maple leafs

requested by batsys-bxtch

auston has been scoring like crazy right now and he is really loving how he's playing

and i was so proud of him.

being the first 60 goal scorer in the history of the toronto maple leafs is pretty insane.

i was watching the last regular season game tonight on the tv, i couldn't be there because i was loaded with work.

i was there in spirit, i liked to say to auston when i couldn't go to games.

the game was nasty, that's what you get in the last game of the regular season.

the game was soon over and it ended with a leafs win.

i was so excited so i was texting steph, mitch marner's fiancée, like crazy. she was too.

holy jeez we were so excited.

i waited for auston to come home while watching some random stuff on tv.

the door opened at around 11:30, and felix jumped of the couch and ran to the door at the speed of light.

i stood up and grabbed my phone to film felix jumping around and licking auston's face to post on instagram.

i did and up getting the cutest video ever and some photos that would definitely be going on my wallpaper.

"hey, babe." auston said as he stood up.

"hey," i gave him a hug, "how are you?"

"i'm fine, how are you?" he asked and he pulled out of the hug.

"great, thanks. someone's happy to see you." i smiled at felix.

"yeah, he always is." i could tell he was hiding something.

"what's wrong? i can tell something is." i whispered to him.

"nothing, just some people saying some mean things." he shrugged i told like it was nothing, which it definitely wasn't.

"wow, do you want to talk about it?" i asked.

"no, no," he brushed it off, "it's fine."

"people are just jealous about how good you are." i assured him.

the night went on regularly with no issues.

we were about to go to sleep when auston said, "they're so mean."

i looked at him, "what?"

"the people who were saying mean things, bruin fans, they  didn't want me to be in the league. they said i wasn't worthy of all the goals and attention i am getting." he looked like he was about to cry.

he put his head in his hands and started sobbing.

i wrapped my arms around him in an attempt to comfort him.

"it's okay, you're okay." i rubbed my hand up and down his back.

he looked up at me.

"you score goals and get attention because you're an amazing hockey player. people idolize you. you're such an inspiration to young hockey players."

he calmed down slowly and grabbed my hands.

"you'll always be an incredible hockey player to me." i smiled.

he kissed me, "thank you."

"of course." i smiled and he smiled back.

we went to bed peacefully.

haters hate cause you're doing want they can't.

a/n:
hope you enjoyed that chapter, it was a little rushed but i think it turned out good! ❤️