ty smith - devils

i was working my regular shift at starbucks today and i was working the drive thru as we were short on staff

it's been a tough day at work as people have been mad at their order, even though it was mad perfectly.

angry costumers are the worst, speaking from experience.

i just wanted to be done with my shift, good thing i only have 40 minutes left.

"the mocha cafe latte and the black coffee right?" two boys were in a grey car.

"yeah, that's us." the one driving said.

"that'll be $8.50." i informed them.

"hi! i'm jack and this is ty." i turned around, a little shocked a costumer would be talking to me. a staff member in general. costumers normally like to just get their food and go.

"hello." i slightly smiled.

"sorry for my friend, he's a little crazy." ty said.

"it's fine, it might be a few minutes." i closed the window and walked to the back to get the drinks.

"dude! why would you say that? i'm not crazy!" jack exclaimed to his friend.

"i don't know, alright! you were creeping her out so i had to say something." ty defended his actions.

"wait, you're defending her, you should ask her for her number." jack smirked at ty.

"no way." ty shook his head.

i opened the window, "mocha latte and a black coffee." i handed them the drinks.

jack looked at ty with wide eyes.

i was going to close the window when, "hey, can i get your number?" ty asked.

"oh, uh, sure."

ty grabbed his phone.

"(XXX)-XXX-XXXX."

"sweet, i'll text you later." he smiled and they drove off.

jack smacked ty's shoulder, "thata boy! can't believe you just did that."

"same."

part 2???