"You made a mistake perrito, but you owned up to it and accepted your punishment." Jake said reaching up to hold Steven's face softly much to Marc's disgust.

"Chico obediente." Jake whispered before he backed away.

"Suppose I should go take care of the body, I'll leave you two." Jake said before leaving back through the door.
Steven looked up at Marc and could see he was angry all over again.

"Marc?" Steven whispered, Marc went for the door before Steven jumped up and grabbed his hand.

"Marc wait." Steven said before Marc grabbed Steven's hand and pushed him against the door.
Steven looked up at him in shock before Marc leant forward and kissed Steven roughly on the lips making sure to bite his lip before pulling away.
Steven was panting and dishevelled as he looked up at Marc.

"You're mine." Marc whispered before kissing Steven again.

"You can listen to him, be nice to him but you're only mine. You're not his." Marc growled as he looked down at Steven.
Steven nodded softly and kept his eyes on Marc's.

"Yours." Steven whispered as Marc smiled and kissed Steven softly.

"That's it, perfect." Marc praised Steven making him whine softly.

"Marc." Steven whispered, he could already feel himself getting hard in his tight jeans.

"On your knees." Marc whispered as Steven nodded and slowly sunk to his knees in front of Marc.

"I'll take it slow for you baby boy." Marc said as he undid his pants, sighing when he freed his hard cock from his pants.

"Look what you did to me Steven." Marc whispered he hands going into the curls of Steven's hair.
Steven couldn't even speak, he just wanted to stay in this moment. Marc above him and Steven on his knees ready to please Marc.

"Open your mouth." Marc said as Steven slowly opened his mouth letting his tongue hang out as well.

"Good boy." Marc replied, his voice soft but commanding.
Marc held his cock in his hand and sighed at the small pleasure he felt from it before he guided it into Steven's mouth. He let out a soft moan and watched Steven's perfect eyes close.
Marc guided his dick in even more before Steven's lips wrapped around him.

"That's it buddy, just like that." Marc whispered making Steven moan softly, his cock getting even harder.

"Nice and slow for me Steven." Marc said stroking a hand through Steven's hair.
Steven began sucking slowly as he moan quietly, Marc closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Steven's lips around him. Steven opened his eyes and looked up at Marc, he was a sight to behold. His strong arm holding himself up on the wall and his other hand in Steven's hair as Marc moaned. Steven had never been so excited from just one glance at Marc.

"You're such a good boy. I know you won't like been stuck here but I'll help you pass the time. Gonna take care you baby." Marc whispered before he started thrusting into Steven's mouth.

"Fuck, just like that." Marc grumbled as he gripped Steven's hair and came into his mouth with a loud moan.
He came down from his high and caught his breath letting go of Steven's hair.
Steven pulled away and caught his breath too.
Marc reached down and helped Steven stand up. Steven suddenly leant forward and kissed Marc.

"Come here baby boy, it's time to take care of you." Marc whispered  zipping his pants up and pulling Steven towards the bed.
He sat on the bed and spread his legs patting the middle.
Steven nodded and sat in between Marc's legs.

"Good boy." Marc whispered as he reached his hands around to Steven's crotch.
He could feel how hard and desperate Steven was through his jeans.
He unzipped them and reached under Steven's boxers pressing his hand against Steven's cock as he gasped.

"Oh gosh Marc. Bullocks." Steven whispered making Marc chuckle.

"My sweet boy, I'm going to take care of you." Marc whispered into Steven's eat making his body go weak.

"Marc." Steven whispered as Marc wrapped his hand around Steven's cock.

"I like the idea of knowing you're here all of the time. At the end of everyday I can come back to you. Make you feel good, make my good boy moan for me." Marc continued to whisper in Steven's ear as Steven's eyes closed and he began to moan louder.

"Gods, please Marc. Don't stop, bloody hell you're driving me crazy." Steven moaned out as Marc chuckled and kissed along his neck.

"That's it Steven, such a good boy. You're mine, my good boy." Marc whispered as he sped up and listened to Steven's sweat moans.

"Marc, Marc I can't hold on. I need to cum please." Steven whispered, Marc loving that Steven knew to ask permission.

"Cum for me Steven, be my good boy. Cum in your pants, make a mess." Marc said as Steven gripped at Marc's wrist and moaned loudly finally coming in his pants as he arched his back.
Marc helped him come down from his high before Steven collapsed onto Marc chest.

"I love you Steven." Marc whispered kissing Steven's forehead.

"I love you too Marc." Steven replied before they heard a noise and looked up to see Jake leaning against the door and smirking.

"I see my boys made good use of their time out."