12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)

Start from the beginning

"Oh no no just some business talks you know and bring Mr. Kim (Joon) with you please" Mr. Kim said sweetly.
JK think for some seconds but...

"I'll come, but i also want your whole family at the dinning table Mr. Kim" JK said smirking a little.

"But why my whole family?" Mr. Kim asked confused.

"You are not at the position to ask Mr. Kim, if you are ready for it then message my secretary till tomorrow noon" JK said and cut the call.

"I hope we will meet tomorrow beautiful" JK said to himself and left the bar.
                     ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Next day Momo told JK that Mr. Kim is invite them for the dinner with his whole family.

Time skip to dinner ~

JK, Momo and Namjoon arrives at the Kims for dinner where Mr. Kim and his so called future son in law welcomed them.

"I hope you guys enjoy it" Mr. Kim said sitting at the centre chair exact opposite (or in front) of JK.

 Kim said sitting at the centre chair exact opposite (or in front) of JK

Sitting arrangement :-

      Momo ___________Abert
JK                                              Mr. Kim
      Namjoon____Yang Hwan

"I am sorry my son is little late, you guys please start" Mr. Kim said smiling.

They all start eating in silence when the door of dinning room bursts open.

"Aahh...there is my son Kim Taehyung" Mr. Kim said refering Tae who just enters the room. JK's head snaps to his direction in speed of light and Namjoon noticed that, he also looks in that direction and there stood a beautiful boy with blue hair. Namjoon guessed now who's that boy and why JK agreed for the dinner.
But Tae seems a little unhappy.

"Come son greet our guests" Mr. Kim said smiling and signalling Tae to come near.

"Good evening, i am Kim Taehyung" Tae said bowing and smiling but JK and family noticed that the smile is forceful but said nothing.
Yang Hwan stood up and pull the chair next to him for Tae acting as a nice partner and JK poke his inner cheek after seeing this, but Tae just looks at Yang and went to sit next to Albert.

JK smirked internally and Yang sat there embarrassed, Namjoon noticed everything and smiles at himself. Everyone start eating their dinner again at silence.
JK from time to time steal glances at Tae and Namjoon also observed Tae and JK while eating silently.
After dinner everyone expect Tae and Momo start drinking at little and talking about thier business. Tae was hella bored in all this and cursing his own father internally for calling him here forcefully when he clearly said that he don't like his business and his business meetings.

Now it's time to leave and everyone stood up to leave...

"Dad i would like to go now, it's time for my last bus" Tae said.

"I'll drop you" JK said out of nowhere and everyone looked at him surprised expect Joon.

"I mean we are also leaving now and it's not safe for you to go out alone this time" JK said cursing under his breath.

"I think JK is right, it's really late" Joon said helping his son.

'thanx appa' JK said internally looking at Joon now.

'my pleasure my son' Joon also said internally looking at JK smiling.

"It's ok with me if Tae has no problem" Mr. Kim said looking at Tae. Tae just nod his head cuz he just wants to go home and sleep.

JK and Tae went in JK's car and Joon and Momo in another car.

"Can you please stop at some cafe i really need a coffee now" Tae said sitting at passenger side looking at JK who just enter the car at driver side. JK nod his head and smiles internally but...

"You are the money man from cafe that day right?" Tae asked and JK freez at his place.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys enjoy it.....(1050 words).
Sorry if it's boring 👉🏻👈🏻.
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien