Keep Your Enemies Closer Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I would love to meet your future husband," she teased but she wiped the smile off her face when Oliver gave her a look. "Not future husband. Your friend. I would love to meet him." She gave me a nervous look while pointing at Ollie. "He's not going to kill me, right?"

"No," I dragged out the 'o' as I gave Oliver a look. "Because Ollie knows that Barry is just my friend. Right, Tommy?"

"Yeah, right," Tommy agreed.

Oliver sighed as the door opened and Diggle walked in. "Where'd you go? Is everything ok?" he asked.

To my surprise, Diggle grabbed a briefcase and set it on the table. "Yeah. Just need a few personal days," he said.

"What's going on?"

"Have to help a friend."

"Who?"

Diggle paused for a moment. "Lyla Michaels."

"It's his spy girlfriend that works for ARGUS," Felicity explained.

"She went to Russia looking for Deadshot...for me. And now she's missing."

"That's terrible," I said with Tommy nodding.

Oliver looked at Felicity. "Felicity, I think it's time we visited our Queen Consolidated subsidiary in Moscow."

"Ooh, which reminds me," Tommy began before looking at me. "We were planning to expand Merlyn Global and I heard Moscow's a great place."

"That sounds like a great idea," I piped up.

Diggle walked closer. "What are you guys' doin'?"

"Just need to help a friend," Oliver answered.

"Anything for Little John," I added.

"I can't ask you to do that," Diggle argued.

Ollie smiled. "You didn't."

Lian Yu

My mind must be playing tricks on me. It has to be. There is no way Sara Lance is standing in front of me. She can't be here holding a knife.

"Sara..." I breathed.

The doors soon opened and a man walked in. "My name's Ivo," he introduced himself. "What's your name?"

Sara shook her head behind Ivo. Her way of telling me not to give it to him.

"Thea," I lied.

"So, how did you come to be on this island, Thea?" Ivo asked. "I assume it wasn't by choice."

"My, uh...boat was shipwrecked here." I took a deep breath as the stitches from my wound started to burn. "I was the only survivor."

"The only survivor? Strange? That's what the other fellow said." I tried not to give any emotion. "Tell me, Thea, did you arrive here with someone named Tommy?"

This time I couldn't control myself. "Tommy?" I breathed. I know it wasn't my Tommy but if Ivo interrogated Oliver then he must have used a fake name, too. The door opened again. My eyes widened when I saw the guards drag Ollie inside. They threw him next to me, which got a groan coming out of him. I ignored the pain and moved closer. "Tommy."

Oliver seemed to be gaining consciousness. "A -"

I cut him off before he could give my name away. "You're ok."

He glanced down and saw the blood seeping through my shirt. "You're bleeding."

"Oh, so you two do know each other," Ivo said as he picked up a book. "Well, I'm sorry to hear about your ship. But what I'm going to ask you two is very important. Did you explore the island much?"