~watch where you're going~

It was a peaceful Sunday night for Izuku and Ochako. Walking back to the dorms together, the atmosphere was perfect for if they were just coming back from a date. Although the silence was a bit awkward, Ochako appreciated the weather. It was chilly but not noticeably cold, with a slight breeze blowing through. The sun was setting, the roads were empty, and the two's minds were occupied. Caught in their thoughts, they failed to notice the girl running towards them. She bumped directly into Izuku, causing both of them to fall over.

"Omg! Are you guys okay!?" Asked Ochako in a panic.

"I'm so sorry. I have to go!" Said the girl as she got up in a rush and continued running.

"Deku, are you okay?!"

"Yea. I'm okay, Uraraka," Said Izuku with a reassuring smile.

The two looked in the direction of the girl that had run into Izuku, but to their surprise, she was already gone. Ochako then helped Izuku up and the two continued walking back.

'What a rude girl. It was her fault Deku fell and yet she didn't even check if he was okay... though I'm sure he's more worried about her. He's just that kind of person,' thought Ochako with a sigh.

They'd reached the dorms and the two went their separate ways and got ready for bed. Once done, Izuku went down to the communal kitchen and made himself something to snack on while he finished the last of his homework.

Once they were made, Izuku then took the snacks to his room and ate them while he finished his homework. Once he was done, he closed his books, picked out his school uniform, went to bed, and read on his phone until he fell asleep.

~~{The next morning}~~

Izuku woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing with added banging on his door.

'Ugh. What do they want now?' thought Izuku as he switched his alarm off and sluggishly walked towards the door.

"What do you want??" Asked Izuku as he opened the door. 'Why did I say that so aggressively?' Thought Izuku.

"Midoriya, class starts in 20 minutes! You need to get done! Get dressed! Eat breakfast! Then we have to-"

"Iida! Iida... inside voice. Please. I just woke up and yes, I'm well aware of what needs to be done. Besides, Sensei is always late, anyway so it doesn't matter," said Izuku. 'That's not what I wanted to say?'

Stuttering from shock, Iida opened his mouth to say something more but was cut off by Izuku shutting the door in his face. Iida stood in utter disbelief, mouth open, and just staring at the door, trying to register what had just happened.

"D- Don't be late!" stuttered Iida.

A few seconds later, Izuku came out with his uniform completely untidy. He'd put visibly no effort into his clothes. His shirt was untucked, his tie loosely thrown around his shirt collar. His uniform jacket was at least relatively neat. Iida stood in shock as he watched Izuku walk away, but soon followed after him to not be late for class.

Once they'd reached the classroom, Izuku paid no attention to the class staring at him as he walked to his seat.

"Morning," Said Izuku with a sigh as he walked into the room.

(The class was too stunned to speak.)

"Oi Deku. The fuck are you wearing?!" Asked Katsuki.

"Clothes. You blind or something?" Said Izuku. 'What? No. I just wanted to greet him!'

"Midoriya, as a hero in training, this behavior is unacceptable!"

"Oh, sure. 'Cause BaKuGo'S behavior is any better," Izuku said, rolling his eyes. 'No! I didn't mean to-'

"Deku, I think you should just calm down a bit," Ochako chimed in.

"Fun fact: no one in the history of humanity has ever calmed down after being told to 'calm down' haha. Now isn't that funny," said Izuku, sarcastically. 'I'm sorry Uraraka! What is happening?!'

"Midoriya, please refrain from being disrespectful towards your classmates," said Iida.

"Whatever," said Izuku, stretching in his seat. 'Sorry, Iida!'

Aizawa walked in, pausing for a minute to have a look at Izuku's clothes.

"Midoriya. Please come with me," sighed Shota as he tried to act like it didn't catch him off guard.

Midoriya then followed silently behind as Aizawa walked out of the classroom, closing the door behind them.

"Midoriya, I'm sure you are well aware that this school has a uniform with a specific way of wearing it, correct?"

"Correct." 'Sir!'

"Okay, so what is this?" Aizawa asked, gesturing to Izuku's messy look.

"Too tired to care about what I look like, I guess.." shrugged Izuku. 'Laziness.'

"Are you okay, Izuku? Did something happen yesterday or this morning?" Asked Aizawa.

"...." 'I'm fine, Mr. Aizawa'

"Midoriya?"

"Nah. Just tired, honestly." 'Omg, shut up."

"Tired?"

"Yea..."

"What are you tired of?"

"..." 'Nothing. I'm fine!'

"Okay, look... yesterday a girl ran into me. I felt kind of a spark where our skin made contact. Other than that... nothing that I know of that could have changed my mood." 'The girl has nothing to do with anything.'

"So, you're saying you just woke up moody?"

"Look, idk what you want me to say, but as far as I know. I'm just not in the mood today."

"Midoriya, you take your schooling very seriously and always wake up with a smile-"

"How would you know? Do you have a camera in my room or something? I mean... you're wrong, but still."

"I just want to know what the problem is so that we can get you back to your happy self."

"A smile doesn't define whether I'm happy or not. And I don't know. Maybe it had to do with me sucking it up all the time and I've just had enough or maybe it's my childhood traumas resurfacing. Heck, maybe I've just been hit with a mood-altering quirk! I Don't Know!"

Silence fell between the two. Aizawa not knowing how to respond. He wanted to comfort him. He wanted to help Izuku, but... he didn't know how. Aizawa was never really good at emotions since he'd never really dealt with his own since... the accident.

"I'm gonna make this easy, and we can just go to Recovery Girl and hope it's just the last of the three options. Okay?" Said Izuku.

"M- mhm. Yes... let's go."

Aizawa and Izuku walked to RG's office. Aizawa knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and RG popped her head out to see who it was. She saw Aizawa and let him inside not noticing the greenette walking in behind him.

"So, Aizawa, what brings you to my office so early in the morning?" Said RG, sitting by her desk.

"This," Aizawa said, gesturing to Midoriya who was now sitting on the resting bed with his back hunched over looking very... not himself.

~To be continued~

Hey guys. hope you all enjoyed this story so far :). I had originally planned for this to be a one-chapter book, but then I realized that the story was a bit (very) long so I decided to chop it. anygays... Hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy the rest of the story as well. ;P Hope you have a good day/night.
Baii~~