~missing memories~

~~Time skip to morning time~~

The next morning, Izuku woke up with no memory of what happened the day before. He got up, got dressed, and made his way to the classroom. As he walked in, everyone stopped in their tracks to look at him. Izuku felt uncomfortable with all the eyes on him.

"I- if anything happened y- yesterday, I don't remember s- so please stop staring at me," said Izuku, trying to keep his cool.

"Apologies, Midoriya. We just wanted to check if you were back to normal yet," said Iida.

"So something really happened yesterday??" Said Izuku as he sat down.

"So, you don't remember anything from yesterday?" Asked Katsuki.

"U- uhm... n- not at the moment. No..."

"Alright, problem children! Let's get to work. Midoriya, how are you feeling today?" Said Aizawa as he walked in.

"U- uhm... fine, sir."

"Okay. Right, yesterday was a slight setback so today you will be working harder than what Izuku did yesterday. I don't want any excuses. I want your blood sweat and tears during training today. That's all," said Shota, walking out of the classroom.

The rest of the morning went on as normal... with the exception of Midoriya getting a lot of stares from the people that had seen him the previous day. Izuku was surprised by the teachers as well. They were on top of their game and made almost no mistakes... almost.

During break, Aizawa called for Izuku to go with him to RG to make sure that he was completely back to normal. They got to the office and RG checked him.

"Well, everything seems to be okay now. There are still some traces of the quirk on you, but it shouldn't affect you in any way. My advice to you, Aizawa, is just to find someone to keep an eye on Midoriya's behavior throughout the day," said Recovery Girl.

"Alright, I'll just ask the class to keep a check on your behavior. Have you noticed anything different about yourself tho?"

"Uhh... no sir. People just keep staring at me. I also have no memory of yesterday."

"Hmm... yes. Himari did mention memory loss somewhere in our conversation yesterday. Don't worry about that. Your memories should come back either throughout the day in pieces or all at one at some point today," said RG.

"O- okay... uhm... t-there is one t-thing different... uhm.. about me," stuttered Izuku, embarrassed.

"What is it?" Asked Aizawa.

"U-uhh... m-m- my -uhm... i- h- have-..." Izuku took a deep breath. His face turned pinker than a shrimp. "I have a belly ring! I d- didn't h-h- have that on s-s-s- Sunday!"

RG and Aizawa just stared, dumbfounded. Unable to think of something to say. Their thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Aizawa went to open it.

"Ah, Himari! What brings you here?"

"I went to your classroom, but they said you brought Midoriya here. I came to make sure he's okay."

"I have a belly ring that I didn't have a day ago," said Izuku.

"KYA! M- Midoriya! W- where did you come from?" Said Himari, startled at Izuku's sudden appearance at the door.

"S- since Mr. Aizawa said your name."

"O- oh.. o- okay."

"Maybe just take the ring out and let the hole close. If it's still even a little new, it'll close quite quickly," said Aizawa.