~ending...~

~{Kirishima POV}~

Midoriya... He's everyone's friend. The kindest person I'd ever met and yet... no one ever noticed how broken his heart is. Not even me... I'm not the closest with him, but I hate that he had to go through all this alone. He mentioned yesterday that he'd been bullied. No one expected that because he's so good at hiding his feelings.

I took him into a tight hug again. Tighter than last time.

"Midoriya, I'm so sorry that I didn't see it... just let it out. Let out all of your anger, sadness, and frustration. I promise I'll do my best to be a good friend to you if you'll let me."

~{Midoriya's POV}~

I just vented everything I was feeling to Kirishima. He hugged me in a way I'd never been hugged before... There wasn't any pity or judgment. Not a single hint of that. Nothing but empathy in this hug. I felt... safe... I wanted to break the hug and thank him, but all I could do was cry.

In an attempt to break the hug, I ended up hugging him tighter. I don't think I've cried like this since I was a baby. It was nice to feel like the one being saved. It felt nice for a change...

~{3rd POV}~

Once Izuku had calmed down again, they broke the hug, and Izuku used Eijiro's entire tissue box to blow his nose.

The two talked more about the subject until they heard a knock at the door. Izuku went to open it.

"Hey, Shitty-... Deku?" Said Bakugo.

"Hey, Kacchan. What brings you here?" said Izuku, answering the door.

"Hey, Bakubro! What's up?" Said Kirishima from inside the room.

"I thought- you-... Never mind. I'll come back later since you two seem busy."

"Okay. Bye, Kacchan," said Izuku as he closed the door in his face.

"OI! DEKU! D-"

"Yes, Kacchan?" Asked Izuku innocently, Eijiro giggling in the background.

"DON'T SLAM THE DOOR IN MY FACE!" Yelled Katsuki.

"Okay, Katsuki," said Izuku, closing the door in his face again.

"DEKu-....?"
'Katsuki?' Thought Bakugo.

Izuku and Eijiro listened at the door to see what the blond would do. They heard footsteps slowly backing away and suddenly stomping away.

The two burst into laughter at the sudden change in pace.

"Hahaha. Ha... that was funny. It feels kinda weird saying his proper name, tho," said Izuku.

"Haha! I can only imagine. You've been calling him Kacchan since, how old?"

"Since I started learning people's names. I couldn't pronounce his name, so I came up with a nickname, and it just sorta... stuck!"

"Man... I wish I had a childhood friend. I moved around a lot and never kept in touch with any of the friends that I had made. How did you and Bakubro get it right?"

"Our moms are best friends. We met through them."

"Ah... so-... never mind. It's too late for that. Haha.." said Eijiro.

"Too late for what?" Asked Izuku.

"To have a childhood best friend. However, I don't need one now since I have amazing friends right here in UA! Oh, wait. Are we friends now?"