~Secrets coming out pt.2~

"Midoriya..." said Shoto, with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry, Sho. I know what I'm doing, so just trust me."

"I choose none," said Bakugo.

"What, not man enough to do it? I can easily do it for you, but are you prepared to wear the chicken title in front of the school tomorrow?" said Izuku.

"Shouldn't the other people being dragged into this have a say?" said Katsuki.

"Sho?"

"I-... I'm fine with it..." said Shoto with a straight face, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Kirishima?"

"A dare is a dare I guess... You don't have to if you don't want to, Bakubro. The chicken costume is still in my room from the last time we played-".

Katsuki then grabbed Kirishima's face, a moment of heavy eye contact before Katsuki slammed Kirishima's face against his lips and kissed his cheek, then walked over to Shoto and did the same. Which then resulted in Shoto getting up and crying in a corner while wiping his cheek with tissues.

"Coward," said Izuku.

"Oi. Eyebags, truth or dare?" said Bakugo.

While everyone continued playing, Izuku apologized to and comforted Shoto until he recovered from being kissed by Bakugo. Shoto eventually calmed down and the two joined the group again.

"Izuku, truth or dare?" said Jiro.

"My turn already? I just got back."

"That sounds like a you problem," said Shoto, still mad at Izuku for making Bakugo kiss him. Izuku just rolled his eyes in return.

"I pick... Dare."

"I dare you to kiss your crush if they're in the class. If not, I dare you to call them and tell them you're gay for them. Even if they're a girl," said Jiro after a brief discussion with the rest of the girls.

"A lot of kissing, I see," said Izuku while getting up and walking away.

"Izuku, where are you going?" asked Jiro, failing to get an answer as Izuku was already out of sight.

The class waited in silence for a few seconds before hearing the boy approaching again.

"I'm back. Sorry to keep you waiting. I couldn't find a smaller one. Mostly 'cause I didn't bother to look," said Izuku, walking into the room with a whole-ass body mirror. Placing it down as gently as possible, he sat down in front of it and kissed it. Leaving everyone confused.

"There. done."

"You have a crush on the mirror?" asked Shoto.

"No. He has a crush on himself, duh. and you all call me dumb," said Denki, rolling his eyes.

"Bingo."

"Come on, Deku. surely there must be someone," said Hagakure.

"Guys, come on. how can you not get this?" said Shinso.

"Oh, shush. You also didn't get it until I told you. You even thought I liked Kacchan," said Izuku, cringing.

"What's wrong with liking me??" blurted Katsuki.

"Okay, for someone that knows you recently, It's possible. For someone like me, that's known you since forever and has seen certain sides of you... not very likely... On another note, I know who does like you, but that's not for me to say. I hope the two of you die happy together," Izuku said with a bright smile.