𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ... every story has a beginning

Mulai dari awal

    It took two weeks. Two weeks for the funeral and the Taylor family hadn't ever been so devastated.

   It took quite a while for Fay to understand that her mother and big brother—people that she loved most on this planet—was gone. The auburn-haired girl had never saw her father this ... upset. His eyes were darker than they were before, losing its light and warmth. The wrinkles on his face and a frown prominent showed instead of the usual, constant smile he had.

   As Fay continued to get older, her friends notice the change in the once bubbly girl. She became dark and they couldn't handle it anymore. Everyone had left except for Rowan. RJ would be the one to come over and sit with the girl in silence—just being mere company and Fay was always so grateful.

   Being damaged and having so much internal pain that the young girl didn't know how to express, she began to resolve her in things that she shouldn't have been doing at her young age. Some of those activities being sneaking out.

   Whether it would be a stroll to the park, she would sneak out and leave her dad, either, clueless or worried sick. If Fay knew one of those days that sneaking out would led to ... she'd have no idea if she would do it again.

   The young girl crawled out her window. They still lived in the house that the whole family had lived in and been meaning to move out of sue to memories that brought grief and pain. She hadn't brought anything with her as she walked through the crowded streets.

   A few civilians would look back at the young girl, finding her walking by herself but said nothing and continued with their day. Due to being rocked side to side because of the inundated streets, Fay snuck off to one of the empty alleyways. One side led to the main streets whilst the other led to the road.

   Fay stood in the middle of the alleyway, feeling the need to cry. What for? She hadn't known. Maybe all the pain that's he kept inside was overfilled, waiting for a release.

   The young girls head peaked up at the sound of a van coming to a halt inside the alleyway. Fay frowned, looking back at the van and over to the streets. She knew that it was probably trouble but she didn't know what to do instead of freeze. When she saw the door slide open and a couple men with their faces covered, Fay made her way tot he streets but was cut off when she felt arms envelope around her.

   She yelled for someone to help, but no one came. No one even turned to look inside the alleyway from the street. The man that held her dragged her to the van, his hand covering her mouth and his arm wrapping around her petite frame so she couldn't run away.

   Her neck was steered to the side and the small girl fought in their grasp. One of the unknown men grabbed a syringe and the last thing that Fay felt before she blacked out was the feeling of a needle being injected to her neck.

   Gabriel continued to notice the sudden change in Fay's activity

   Gabriel continued to notice the sudden change in Fay's activity. She was more quiet, more closed off than before. The young girl—that was now around the age of ten—hadn't snuck out for months. That one day had changed everything.

   Fay remembered waking up in the alleyway, the sun was gone and the moon had raised. Police were on the streets, looking for the missing girl as an alert had come from a very distressed father—his daughter being missing. She barely remembered what happened.

   The auburn-haired girl spent most of her time in her room. She, herself, noticed she was changing. Not physically or mentally, but her strength—abilities. Not long after the incident, Fay had come to the realisation that she was able to do things that no human could ever.

   Fay was able to move things with her mind, her hands becoming flamed ( setting to fire a few objects here and there without control ), the wind would become harder when she was angry and it would start pouring rain near where she was when she started crying, the ability to make forcefields mad shield herself away from things. A young girl with this much power ... well, she hadn't had any control.

   Getting into one of the first heated arguments she had with her father, her eyes were like flames. Gabriel slightly distinguished how her eyes glowed but he shrugged it off, thinking that it was just the lighting. Fay couldn't handle it.

   Her chest pushed and pushed, wanting to release the overwhelming amount of power she had in her tiny body ... so she ran. Gabriel went to chase the girl but with a final glance, Fay had been out of his eye sight and she had successfully ran away.

   She ended up in one of the alleyways that were deserted. She didn't care about what had happened or what could possibly happen again. All the young child was concerned about was the way her chest urged. She screamed. Energy blasts radiated off her body like power waves.

   She stayed crouched on the ground for what seemed like ages until she noticed a manhole cover. The manhole cover caught her attention by the way it wasn't properly fit like the rest of the others were but instead perched more to the side, leaving a gap of the sewer open.

   Letting her curiosity win, she opened the cover fully and observed. There seemed to be nothing but as her gut couldn't to scream at the girl, she defeatedly sight and jumped inside. She didn't care about the sewage water that splashed on her clothes but instead continuing to venture through.

   There was something inside and she knew that but she didn't know how, she didn't know what but she needed to know. Continuing to walk forward with slight hesitance, she came into ear shot of voices. The young girl gulped slightly pausing before she kept going.

   The ground got heavier beneath her feet and her chest felt more free and open—as if she were meant to be here. A sudden clash form behind her caused her to falter and stop. She reluctantly turned and gasped at the sight of a huge rat stood in front of her.

   She didn't move as the abnormal rat began to come closer, inspecting the little girl. As she stared into the mutant's eyes, all she could see was ... goodness. Absentmindedly, she reached her hand out which Splinter frowned at before a slight smile reached his face and grasp the tiny girl's hand.

   Fay chuckled. She found peace and contentment staring back into his eyes. As Splinter gestured behind the girl, she turned with a frown and her brows raised as four small turtles ( but comparably large to normal turtles ) stood there.

   Splinter—the turtles dad—could feel the worry radiating off his sons and gave a single nod, alerting them that they were safe. The father knew this girl meant no harm ... and something told him that this little girl was going to become a significant part of their lives.

   Oh, and how right he was.