She opens a smile, a real smile, and again I see myself again trapped in her, enchanted by her rare and perfect smiles. I couldn't stay away from this girl now, even if I wanted to. Even if she was mean to me, I'm in love with her and that was something that would always happen. Camila climbs on top of my body, leaving her legs around me, her hands around my neck. I try to ignore the knot in my stomach when I remember that a few minutes ago her friend was like this on my lap. The Latina leans towards me and her lips capture mine delicately. My heart accelerates, I feel the air get lost, everything that happened every time her lips connect with mine. Our tongues dance in perfect sync, and I feel my heart settle down. I feel a happiness to erupt in me and I forget everything. She ends the kiss by taking a bite on my lip, looking at me intensely.

- Can I ask you something, Camz? - I put my hands on her hip as I caress.

- You can.

- Why did you go out with Shawn Mendes on Tuesday?

She frowns her eyebrows. - Shawn and I are friends, Lauren. We have nothing, just friendship, in quotation marks. He can be very sticky when he wants to, and since he came to Miami, he practically dragged me to dinner. There was nothing.

I feel a huge relief to hear this, that being didn't touch my girl. My girl. A little too possessive, but she doesn't need to know that I thought that about her. Someone knocks on the door and says that Camila has to finish closing some details of a scene, and she sighs, getting off my lap and putting on a thin red cotton blouse. I get up, looking at her body in a silent admiration. I would never get used to the idea of having this girl for me. Even if it was a little bit.

- Do you want to go to my house today after work? - I say without thinking, watching her turn to me, surprise.

- What for? - My cheeks blush and I'm ashamed to say my intentions.

- Ah... um... I wanted to spend time with you. Just us. No sex or anything. Just enjoying the company of the other one, but I think it was bullshit.

Camila opens a genuine smile, comes close to me, her hands caressing my face. - I'll love to go to your house. - A huge smile, and without being able to contain myself I give her a quick kiss.

- See you later then, Camz.

I leave the dressing room, with a heavy heart of guilt, but happy to be able to spend time with the person I admired the most in this world.

(...)

We were released early from the studio, as Drake said the film was all closed, and now technical adjustments would be made. This means that filming is over and everyone would be free. I wouldn't see Camila anymore every day and I admit that I was sad about it. Camila seemed relieved, and I understand, after all, spending six months filming an exhausting movie was not easy. We left the studio at 4 p.m., earlier than I expected, so I could spend more time with Camila, who was following my car at that time. She was in a Volvo and I was going to my house, showing her the way. We arrived at my apartment quickly, and we went in soon, we didn't want anyone to see Camila there. Ally had called me, wondering about my night, but I was silent, I didn't want to talk about it for now, and she said Dinah and she were going out to have dinner today. I would have more time with my Latina.

When we enter my apartment, and Camila passes her eyes all over it, evaluating, I'm ashamed to death. My house wasn't half hers and it was even very messy. There were some of mine and Ally's books scattered around the room, and one of Dinah's sneakers thrown on the floor. Camila passes her eyes to our photographs, the Dinally couple in various places in Florida, and also here, photos of Amber, Zach and James' wedding, photos of me at my parents' farm and photos of our entire Miami class.