Chapter 10

Something smells good and something tickling my nose. I open my eyes lazily, coming face to face with brown hair stuck to my face. It's Camila. The Latina slept with her back to me and I have a hand on her hip. I think about how we got in this position, so glued, since we were holding hands. She snored softly, her chest going up and down, and I allow myself to admire her at this moment. She is so beautiful. Sleeping she didn't even look like she is angry all the time. She looked more like an angel.

I pass my hand through her hair affectionately, feeling the softness. I feel like a sucker, standing there, looking at her as if she were an Angel but it was impossible not to do so. Camila mumbles something opening her eyes slowly. Her vision focuses on me, my face close to hers and she smiles lightly. I'm glad she wakes up giving me such a perfect smile, and I put my hand on her cheek.

- Good morning. - I Whisper giving her a kiss on the cheek.

- Good morning, mon cher. - She stretches out, raising the cover of the bed, giving me the vision of her messy hair and her marked skin. There were several marks of my hickeys on her neck, chest, breasts.

- I think I marked you a little too much. - I say, and she laughs, running her hands around her neck, stretching it out.

- That's true. But it was an excellent experience. It was amazing. - I'm flattered to hear that, glad I was able to satisfy her.

- I'm glad you liked it. I was a little nervous and insecure. - I admit.

- It didn't look like it. You did very well, a perfect dominatrix. Good job.

Camila gets up and I see her beautiful body exposed to me, since after sex, we didn't put on any clothes. Her body is fucking hot, everything in the right place, her brunette skin, hot, that wonderful ass. It occurs to me that I never picked her up, and before meeting Camila, I always wanted to do it. She doesn't seem to notice my look of greed, or pretends, walking around the room and separating clean clothes.

- Do you want to take a bath? - She asks, turning towards me.

- Oh, yes. Where is the bathtub? - I get up from bed, and her eyes follow quickly to my colleague downstairs. Morning erection, argh. - Sorry. - I murmur, talking about my little problem down there.

- Right there in the corner. And don't apologize for giving me this wonderful sight. Good to know that you are prepared at any time.

I feel my cheeks turn red, and Camila walks to a door at the back of the room, which I hadn't noticed before, entering there. It's definitely the bathroom, which means I'm going to take a shower with her. Excellent way to start Saturday. I enter the bathroom slowly, and I see her fill the bathtub, putting a kind of salts inside, which smell good. The braid I had made on her hair yesterday is all undone, and she holds her hair in a bun. Soon the bathtub fills up and Camila goes in. I stand next to her, not knowing what to do.

- Get in here, Lauren. - she Indicate towards the bathtub, to be exact, in the middle of her legs.

- Okay. - I walk to her, getting into the hot water. - Hmm. - I moan with the wonderful feeling of taking a hot shower. Camila pulls my head, making me lie on her chest. Her hands strum my hair and she leans her head against the top of mine. Her hands give me a nice caress, and I close my eyes, enjoying this wonderful feeling. Her fingers go down my body, caressing my abdomen and then my groin. Camila caresses slowly, teasing, making my erection increase. She laughs. - What's wrong? - I ask her low.

- I barely touch you and it's already hard. That's amazing, mon cher. - Have I ever said that I love it when she praises my attributes and still calls me mon cher? Well, if I didn't say it before, I'm talking now. Her fingers continue to caress my groin, her hand is on my dick. They go down throughout the greeting slowly, going up and down, and Camila begins to kiss my back, biting the lobe of my ear.