Chapter 3

She takes me by the hand to her room, which I have already been to. Camila closes the door and the curtains. I feel a chill take over me. She turns towards me and smiles.

- Nervous? - She approaches and starts massaging my shoulders. I sigh.

- A lot. It's not every day that Camila Cabello wants to have sex with me.

She laughs. - Relax, okay? We're only going to make vanilla today. You know what vanilla is, right?

- Of course.

She doesn't answer me and soon I feel her lips go down my neck. She gives me delicate kisses, and I feel every hair on my body stand up.

- Hmm... - I sigh, and I know she's smiling. Soon her lips are on mine and I feel small shocks. Our lips fit perfectly together. I put my hands on her waist and squeeze, opening my mouth to receive her tongue. Camila grabs my hair tightly and then the kiss gets more intense. I feel like I'm in an alternative reality, and I wonder if this was one of my erotic dreams I've had about her. I feel like it's real, the moment her hands go down my body, and she squeezes my dick through my pants. I moan in the middle of the kiss, and she releases my lips.

- You're ready. - she murmurs. Her hands lift my blouse, she undo's the buttons one by one, always looking into my eyes. Camila removes my blouse from my body and I'm shocked to see her hungry stare over my abdomen. - your tattoos are sexy.

She puts her hand on my abdomen and I feel her nails scratch me slightly. She takes my hand, taking me to her bed. I lie down and she climbs on top of me. Her lips stop again on my neck, and I feel a hickey forming on that area. That was so hot. Her mouth goes down my body, Camila takes off her black top, kissing my chest and soon one of my nipples is in her mouth. She sucks it, taking light bites, and moans, sucks having to endure so much torture. With every moan of mine, Camila smiles, she starts to bring  her lips down my belly, and I feel her kisses on my bird tattoo that I have on my hip.

- Don't tease- I say out of breath, which makes her laugh.

- Are you in a hurry? - she talks playfully, giving me a wonderful view of her breasts. I can't help sighing.

- They're beautiful. - I see her smile seductively.

- Grab them.- She takes one of my hands, putting them on her boobs and squeezing them. We both moaned. I squeeze her nipple in between my fingers, making her moan. I hesitant to put my mouth on her, with a sigh as an answer. Soon I have her nipple in my mouth, I take light bites, making her grab my hair tightly. The whole room was stuffy and hot, and I feel a certain discomfort on my dick. Camila takes off my glasses and whispers:

- Are you ready?

I confirm with a head nod, while she takes off her jeans, followed by her panties. Wow. Camila's pussy was free of any hair and her clitoris seems to pulsate. I bite my lips, watching the brunette put her hand on the top of my jeans pulling them off, leaving me in blue boxers and flushed cheeks. My dick was already hard, and I feel a twitch when I see Camila looking at me so aroused. I pull my boxers waistband quickly, saving me from being embarrassed. My eyes are closed.

- Wow. - Camila says. Soon I feel soft hands wrapping around the tip of my dick, squeezing it slowly.

- Fuck. - I speak without being able to contain myself.

- You're big, mon Chéri . - I feel my ego increase when I hear her speak in such a sexy and delighted way about my dick. I've always had the impression that I wasn't gifted enough, but Camila's words prove otherwise. Her hands start a slight stroke, in pleasure I let out a shamefully loud moaned, which seems to please the brunette, who smiles and increases the pace with each moan. She's fucking good. I feel her hands now massaging my balls, which makes me moan loudly. I feel my orgasm approaching.

- If you keep going like this Camz, I'll end up cumming. - She squeezes my dick and stops.

- We'd better stop. I don't want you to cum in my hand, I want you to cum inside me. And don't worry, I take the pill. - Okay, that was fucking sexy. I feel a desperate desire to get inside her. But one thing affects me: I don't have much experience here, to this day I've only had sex with one woman in my whole life and I don't think I'll be able to hold off and give Camila enough pleasure.

- Well, Camila, before we... you know, I need to tell you that I don't have much experience with sex and everything, so I think I'm going to cum too fast.

- Relax, Lauren. It's okay. It's our first time together. The goal here is your pleasure, not mine.

I open my mouth with her words and before I can say anything, she sits on my dick. We both moaned loudly, and I feel one of the best sensations in the world. Camila was very wet, because my cock slid right inside, and it was tight. I felt her muscles squeezing every bit of me and it's wonderful. She stays still for a bit, and I put my hands on her waist. Soon Camila is moving and the room is filled with our moans.

- Fuck, fuck, you're so hot. - I speak without restraining myself, which seems to please her.

- Fuck, you're so big. - she moans, her hands on my hair. She increases the pace, its possible to hear the bed creaking. I kiss her neck hungrily, while I help her with her  movements. - Take my dick. Your so hot, I've never felt a pussy as tight as yours. - I scream and she shakes on my lap. I feel my orgasm approaching. Camila moans loudly , damn how can someone's moan be so sexy?

- Fuck, fuck, fuck. - That's the only word that come out of my lips.

- I'm going to cum. - I warn her, and she increases her movements, I feel my balls squeeze and soon I'm pumping three strong jets of cum  inside her. Sighing, leaning my head against her breasts. I realize she didn't cum and she's quiet. - You didn't cum. - I say upset.

- No problem. That was amazing, one of the best vanilla fucks I've ever had. - I lie on the bed, watching her open a drawer and get wet wipes. - Clean yourself. - I take a wipe and clean my dick, that was dirty with cum. I get up,Camila is already dressed, now in a simple blue dress, and has her hair in a bun. She reaches out her hand for me, and I grab her hand , then we go downstairs.

- That was... interesting. - I speak shyly, avoiding looking at her.

- It really was. As I thought, you have potential, and I know you're going to be an excellent dominant. I'm going to ask my friend Normani to call you, since you belong to me now, you have to be in good shape and dress well.

- Okay. - I speak, not knowing exactly what to say or think. I had sex with Camila Cabello, the person I'm big fan of. It didn't seem real.

- Here. - She gives me a piece of paper, and I see it's the contract. - That's your copy. You can come pick up your car whenever you want, and call me. I'm at your disposal.

- All right. - I take the papers, going towards the door, being accompanied by her. - See you later. - I say awkwardly, and she smiles, giving me a kiss.

- See you later, Lauren.