Chapter 5

Camila is sitting next to me on the couch, having a glass of wine, while reading things from the contract.- Remember that you can't talk to anyone about what we do. - She points out while running her hand through her silky hair.

- It's okay. But I have a question.

- What is it?

- Well, having to punish you if you do something that bothers me, or simply to do it because I'm in the mood. Why is that, Camila?

She keeps quiet for a few seconds. - Because I like it to be like this. I like having someone control me at the time of having sex.

- Well, I'm not very bossy. Not even aggressive.

- Let's change that. - She looks at me intensely, and I feel a tremor go through my body when she has that look so fascinating and beautiful.

- I don't want to be changed, Camila. I like to be who I am. - She presses her lips and sighs.

- You're only going to change for the better, Lauren. - I'm silent because I don't really know what to say. Camila was a little weird, she changes her mood often. She notices my silence and gets up.

- Can you come somewhere with me?

I get up and she gives me her hand. We went up the stairs and she guides me down a corridor. I feel anxious, which makes Camila laugh. She stops in front of a room and reaches out her hands to me, inviting me to open the door. I open it slowly and open my mouth when I see what is inside. There are dozens of sex toys inside, such as dildos, Thai balls, whips, and a kind of rope right in the middle.

- What's is this for? - I point to the rope and she smiles naughty.

- You're going to hold my arms there and fuck me. Simple. - I open my eyes wide with what she says. Isn't it uncomfortable?

- Um... I think you'll have to teach me how to use certain things here.

- And I will. Rest assured. - I walk around the room evaluating everything. She had a shelf full of whips in different sizes, I swallow my mouth dry. I look back, watching Camila open a drawer, picking up a tube of something I don't know.

- Shall we go to the bedroom, Lauren? - She waits for me at the bedroom door.We go to her room I see that she changed the bed sheets.

- What are we going to do today? - I ask. She turns to me, evaluating me from head to toe.

- I'll show you and teach you how to do one of the things I value and like the most.

- And what would that be?

- Oral sex. - I open my eyes wide. It means she wanted... fuck. Just imagining my mouth on her, and hers mouth on me, I feel my dick harden..

- Great. - I mean, and she smiles big at my statement.

- Come here. - She calls me with her finger, and I'll walk to her, stopping in front of her. Camila runs her hands over my hair and cheeks. -Your eyes are beautiful. - she whisper, before leaning and kissing me. She's eager, just sticking her tongue in my mouth, but I don't complain. The feeling is too good. My hands stick to her silky hair, and I give her a slight pull. I realize that she moaned softly, and pull again. I feel my body warm up as she goes down,reaching up to the top of my pants, pulling again at my hair. She pulls them and massages.

- That's very good. - I say, and she massages my hair again. Camila moves away a little from me, taking off my jacket.

- I love this jacket, you know. It's beautiful and smells good. I take off my Metalica shirt and then the black top chosen by Normani. I'm just wearing jeans. Camila turns around, watching me, biting her lips. - You're very hot.

I bite my lip when I hear her say it in such a desirable way. No one has ever spoken to me like that, and I really like to be praised by this hot Woman. Camila runs her fingers slowly through the buttons of my jeans, and opens them, lowering my pants to my feet and taking them off. I'm wearing the boxer that Normani chose, and because of my erection, my cock is well marked on it. She bites her lips, and I don't avoid asking:

- Do you like what you see? - She laughs.

- A lot.

And sticks her hand inside my boxer, squeezing the head of my cock. She takes off the piece of clothing, throwing it at the other side. She outlines the curve of my hip, lowering her hands to my groin. I intake a lot of air when I feel her hands pass near my cock, and I moan when she takes possession of it. Her movements are delicate, and she stares at me. Her hands descend and rise on it leaving me intoxicated, wishing it was faster.

- Put your mouth on me. - I grunt when she speeds up the movements.

- Is it an order, ma'am? - She says provocatively.

- Yes.

She smiles and soon her warm mouth is around me. This is one of the best sensations in the world, apart from being inside her, and I moan loudly when she surrounds the head of my cock with her tongue. Her skillful tongue circles it, as if she were sucking a popsicle, she lowers her eyes to it, kneeling near me, with 8 inches in her mouth, a vision of paradise. I wish I could take a picture. Camila goes down her mouth along my entire length, and my body catches fire. When she takes her mouth away from me, an obscene noise comes out.

- Would you like to fuck my mouth, ma'am? - She says in an innocent tone, cleaning the corners of her mouth.

- Yes, fuck, yes!

I take her hair, squeezing it tightly and putting my cock in her mouth again. Soon I start to make fucking jerking movements, feeling her warm mouth around me, swallowing me up. Camila has a sexy look, and I feel like kissing her. I feel my balls tighten and I warn her:

- I'm going to cum. - She keeps me in her mouth, which I interpret that I can cum in it. I've never done that before. I stop the movements and soon I'm throwing 4 strong jets of cum into her mouth. Later sitting on the bed, exhausted, Camila gets up. She approaches and shows me the cum inside her mouth, and theatrically swallows it slowly, closing her eyes and saying a "yum" at the end.

- Satisfied, ma'am? - She looks down, while cleaning the corners of her mouth. She has messy hair and a red mouth.

- Very... my submissive. - I speak smiling and she accompanies me.

That's what I call following orders.