Chapter 18

⇝**Chapter 18**⇜

Ace

4 Months Later

The last 4 months in my life have been a tough one, even though I want to spend my time looking for her, I still have my responsibilities to the company. While I'm waiting for Zane's info, I managed the company.

A lot of things happened in these 4 months, Jenny got accepted to Oxford, Kit is already working for me and for Luke, I fired him. Even when my Dad begged me, The woman who convinced me to give him a chance is not here and he's the reason for it. The day I left Madison qt the hospital, I knew he went there, a nurse told me.

For now, I just sat in my car, looking at the small house. In front of that, there are children playing around. 

My eyes shifted when the door swung open, and a beautiful lady went out wearing a simple dress and her hair tied in a messy bun.

Those Hazel eyes that I've not seen for four months, the one I'm looking for.

My eyes went to her eyes to her baby bump. All I wanted to do now is jump out of my car and run into her embrace. I miss her so fucking much.

She smiled at the kids and brought out the chair from her veranda to the lawn just next to the kids. Not a moment later, a man came to her and she smiled at him, making me look at the man confused.

Who the hell was that?

I'm not really planning to get out of the car cause I wanted to wait for her birthday, but when I saw how he looked at her, how he tried to touch her hand but she smiled at him awkwardly and pulled her hand, I got out of my car and stare at them for a second.

Not a chance, Bro.

As I make my way to her, she looks up to me, as well as the guy earlier but my gaze is fixed on her.

She looked at me completely shocked like she just saw a ghost and her mouth went open as she was about to say something but didn't continue.

"May I help you?" The guy asked me, obvious that he's bothered by how I look at my wife.

"Yeah, get the hell away from my wife." I said coldly while giving him a death glare when I felt a touch on my hand.

"Ace– Uhh– Matt, excuse me for a moment." She smiled at him apologetically as she got up from her chair and held my hand before dragging me into her house.

When she closed the door, she let out a sigh before looking at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm taking my wife and my child back."

She looked at me confused before chuckling donely, "I'm not your wife, I already sent you the divorce paper, doesn't "

"You did… But did I sign it?" I asked, smirking at her as she looked straight into my eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I can hear from her voice that she's irritated.

"You have my baby, and I love you."

She froze on her place as she stare at me, she seems to think what she's supposed to say but she sigh before taking a seat on the couch.

"You're crazy, and don't say that it's your baby, you know that it's not. Ace please stop."

My patience is starting to lose as I take a deep breath before taking the seat next to her.

"April 1, you went to the SouthStar club with Hazel, am I wrong?"

She thinks of it for a second before slowly nodding. "Where is this going?"

"Okay, let's finish it quickly… The man you had a one night stand with is me." Okay, it's easy. "Do you wanna see the footage?"