Chapter 11

⇝**Chapter 11**⇜

4 Years Ago - Canada

Madison

Kids running around, Family having a vacation everywhere you look, with the sun warming up the days together will the loud splashes from Niagara Fall. If I look on my right side, I could already see the horseshoe falls.

It was a warm sunny day in June and a lot of tourists-just like me- came here. I was supposed to bring Hazel with me, but her exams are coming, and she needs to stay in Japan for a couple of weeks.

I suddenly miss her. It's been 3 months since I last saw her, the one when I went to Japan. Furthermore, I'm even wearing the dress she gifted me right now. A simple blue mini v neck dress with short sleeves,

I walk to the side of the walk road where I'll be able to see the whole falls and lake underneath it. I hold my camera to take a picture of it when someone suddenly bumps me as the camera accidentally slips out of my hands. Luckily, it didn't fall on the water, but the lens shattered into pieces as it rolled in front of a guy who's having a conversion with his friends-I think-.

"Oh, may god-" I muttered as I immediately picked it up. A deep breath escaped me as I looked at the broken lens. "It's broken."

I was about to get mad when a little boy came up to me while looking at his feet, I bet he's around 10 years old, "I-I'm the one who bumped you, sorry, I didn't mean to. Is it broken?" He asked while looking at the camera. I want to get mad, but he's too cute, with that sulking lips.

"Hey, Little boy, where's your parents?" I didn't mean to scare him, but when I said it, he suddenly looked at me terrified.

"I'm begging you, please don't tell them anything. They'll scold me or might even take me home immediately. Please. I'm sorry. W-will this do?" his eyes were now shut as he clasped his hands together before handing me his lollipop. "Please."

Letting out a sigh, I took his lollipop and smiled at him. "It'll do, young man, thanks." he smiled at me before excusing himself and running back to his parents. As I look at the lollipop, I smile at it before putting it in my bag.

Throwing the broken lens away. I took my phone from my bag and just took a picture with it. It's still pretty, though.

"Uhmm- Excuse me, Miss?"

I look behind me only to see a blonde man. A handsome blonde man.

"Can I help you?" putting my phone down, I smiled at him as he did too.

"I'm Coleson. I saw you earlier, and I thought, maybe, I could ask for your number? If that's okay with you."

"My number?" I grip my phone before noticing the group of men earlier looking at us. Is he with them? I don't really have a problem with giving my number, so I just nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sure. I'm Madison."

"Coleson Miller." He smiled at me as he gave me his phone. Saving my number in it, I notice that he looks at them. As I thought, Friends. They start to smile at the guys who're wearing a simple white tee and jeans, but he just rolls his eyes at them before meeting mine.

What kind of water does these man drink that they look so fucking fine?

"Here." Giving back his phone, he turns to me again and smiles.

"Thank you, for this."

"Welcome, Sorry, but I need to go now." I excuse myself because I really need to do something right now.