You mine now feathers!

Gosh!

That huge chicken scared me!

Still my mother is scarier!

Mom: Look what you did?! Why do you always have to cause trouble?

Me: I am sorry.

Mom: Why did you even ran away?

Me: I didn't. I just wanted to get some air.

Mom: In a hospital?

Me: ....

Mom: If you like being in a hospital soo much then I will gladly help you get there.

Me: .. No... Please! NO!

It was only shortly after Hawks left that my mom started tlaking to me again and she had this sick smile on her face which told me that she was up to no good and I was actually scared of her. There was nothing this woman wouldn't do at all. I encountered soo much with this family already that I was just scared of them.

Please no!

I don't want too anymore!

I am scared of the pain!

I-

Just no!

This is not humain!

Just stop it!

I've never done anything to you!

Instead of going home, my mom dragged me into a warehouse which I knew was abandoned since it looked like this and not to menion that everything was broken and run down and smelly too. This was definitelly not a good place at all.

Please!

Just let it be!

I promise I'll be a good kid!

Just please!

Even if I wanted to talk right now, there was no way I could since the moment I saw where we were going, I started sobbing a bit. I was too scared to make a single sound and every word stuck in my throat.

No!

I...

Please don't kill me!

I haven't even managed to find out why I was abandoned!

I haven't found my real mother again!

I-

I want to know why they abandoned me!

I want to know why I was sent into an orphanage by a hero!

I want to know!

Please!

I can't die here yet!

There was nothing new to me. The dreading feeling I had was already somewhat normal for me. However what did surprise me was that my father was actually waiting there and he had gas canisters on the ground beside him. I had a bad feeling and this feelings was only getting worse the closer we got to the canisters.

Mom: I'll make sure you won't be able to fly away anymore.

Me: NO! PLEASE NO! ANYTHING BUT MY WINGS! PLEASE!

NOOO!

You can't!

They are all that I have!