30 minutes have passed, the movie is halfway through where the female lead is hiding under the bed, trembling and shaking while her eyes are locked to the door of the room.

The scary music is playing, setting up the horrific mood. Everyone in the living room have their eyes locked to the screen, some are sitting in a weird position as if protecting themselves from the ghost, some are covering their eyes and peeks through their fingers, while some are already hugging each other.

Meanwhile y/n is fully focusing on the movie. She can feel her heart is beating rapidly when she sees the weird looking ghost slowly making its way towards the bed, based on the female lead's perspective under the bed.

The feet stop right in front of the bed, and the boys start creating scenes, yelling, squirming around and scolding the female lead to do to what they're screaming at her.

Hoseok : CLOSE YOUR EYES!!
Jin : YAH WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! GO DEEPER INDER THE BED!!
JK : SSSHHH THE GHOST MIGHT HEAR YOU SHUT UP!!

As if...

The feet goes away soon after, releasing a big relief to the brothers as they slouch down on their seats.

Y/n continues watching as she sees the female lead sighing in relief, checking if the monster looking ghost has really left the room for good.

When all of a sudden, the female lead turns around and-

BTS :
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The screen shows a face of a woman, who has her eyes insanely wide open, her smile stretches in a creepy way. Her hair is terribly messy and blood oozes all over her face.

(A/n : I'm sorry I'm not good at describing horror features... You can imagine the worst hehe...)

Y/n's attention diverts to her brothers who are panicking and making a scene themselves. She pouts, her focus on the movie was disturbed. She tries to focus back when Hoseok suddenly jumps and hugs her tightly, squishing her in his muscular arms.

Y/n squirms and slightly hit Hoseok to let her go. Jimin who's sitting on the floor jolts from sitting and blocks y/n's view completely.

Jimin : this movie is crazy!!
JK : yah you're blocking the view!!

Jungkook pushes Jimin by his torso and Jimin falls on the ground. The havoc is going out of hand. Everyone is making noises and shouting like crazy.

Y/n gives up on pushing Hoseok away, now that even Taehyung is joining the hug. She frowns sadly, she missed a lot of the scene. Now she doesn't know what just happened.

She looks here and there, everyone seems to be so focus on the movie while distracting her with their noises and stuffs. The room is also a mess, popcorns are all over the floor caused by Jin who jolted by the jumpscare.

Her mood has dropped. So she lets herself get squished by two muscular men and just stares at the screen until the end of the movie. Thankfully Hoseok and Taehyung have finally released her minutes after.

The movie has finally end, with the female lead found dead in an abandoned apartment. Y/n claps her hands while the rest take their breath.

RM : Jimin-ah, she really isn't scare of the movie.

Namjoon said, nudging Jimin's shoulder who has collapsed on the floor.

Jimin : ah- you're right! I forgot about that!

He looks up at y/n, seeing her rubbing her eyes, getting sleepy.

Jimin : y/n-nie are you okay??

She nods and reaches her arms up. Yoongi takes her in his arms and stands up.